Normally I wouldn't mention It..... Rubbish!, of course I would!

alan_fincher

Featured Posts

Maybe a new one and the new owners have failed to get the hang of holding the centre channel and scattering old rust buckets into the bushes. They'll learn.

It was really the tiniest of day boats they were avoiding when they ended up stuck where they were.

Didn't spot a name, I'm afraid - I was too busy trying to keep a straight face.

(Actually, in the interests of fairness and balance, the day boat crew did seem to be demonstrating some fairly bizarre behaviours!).

Being a CCer I doubt you would notice whether your boat was afloat or aground.

Hahaha. Being a CCer, I wouldn't own a Hudson, they can't go anywhere, or get near to the bank evidently....

Suppose I could plonk one on me roof and plant some flowers in it.... Use the blobby bits on the side for climbing vines hehe

Edited by jenlyn

Who took the photos?

The local newspaper.

They can recognise a top story when they see one, and rushed out a photographer as soon as I called them.

No, hang on - I'm remembering wrongly - it was our son David!

The local newspaper.

They can recognise a top story when they see one, and rushed out a photographer as soon as I called them.

No, hang on - I'm remembering wrongly - it was our son David!

Was he on another boat? Looks too low to be taken from a bridge.

Ed: Disregard, just looked at your blog and see he was on Chalice. At least when we go cruising in Telemachus we don't need to have a "support vehicle" tailing us!

Edited by nicknorman