What is the most controversial boating topic?

Neil2

Featured Posts

Marmight

Two words

Gurt Lush !

You'd better hope Bettie doesn't see your post Paul as she has banished me for saying Lush, your addition of GURT would see you hung drawn and quatered.

Now to find a way back into Betties good books.

Phil

A pump-out Muslim cc-ing on the regents so that they can claim benefits to buy more Eco fans having to breast up without asking and running a lime green generator after 8 to power their rented Galvanic gypsy dog that cycles and fishes at the same time crapping in little baggies to leave in the trees whilst Harold shipman slowly passes by not noticing Vs Cassette

I try not to let it bother me, whatever will be will be..

You'd better hope Bettie doesn't see your post Paul as she has banished me for saying Lush, your addition of GURT would see you hung drawn and quatered.

Now to find a way back into Betties good books.

Phil

Hhmm..

Well it is our Beloved BBs 25th Birtday, Soon, And I've herd on the Donut Vine, her Dave has the foresight to get a combined anniversary, early Xmas, Valentine and an I'm sorry pressie (you know, the just in case one us blokes have got hidden away in the Engine bay) !. so hopefully she will be awestruck by his thoughtfulness & in a forgiven, good mood !.

Our fait lays with Dave, (I shouldn't worry,He's going to Nail it)

After all, how could anyone not be happy on Bettie Boos Birthday aboard Betties Blessing, Brimming with the Beautiful Bounty of Bulging Bags of Boat made Buns.

Edited by Paul's Nulife4-2

Whether it is logical, or the worst kind of predjudice, to judge someone by the paper they read.

We Daily Mail readers in particular dislike being judged this way. It's SO wrong to make snap judgments of whole groups of people, especially from external characteristics.

(time for the Yes Minister view of different paper readers)

• Greenie 1