There's something fishy here.

Caprifool

Featured Posts

http://www.apolloduck.com/display.phtml?aid=340574

I wrote the owner about interior pictures and the reply resembles that other boat scam with "Trailer included" (For a 44' narrowboat. Yeah right.) with sob story and wish to complete deal on EBay, that was mentioned here a while ago.

The email: "Hi, This boat its just perfect,Immaculate condition,no damages,once with the boat you will also get all the equipment my husband had, it also includes the trailer.All necessary documents available.I just moved back to Aberdeen after the death of my husband(I was left with it and a big mortgage due next week). Price £5790 delivered at my costs.I had a buyer just 1 week ago but that person scarred me a lot.He came with 2 friends and wanted to pay me with fake notes.I was lucky that my father in law was close and he noticed that.Since I'm getting alot of messages regarding the sale and I decided to list it on eBay with a buy it now option and whoever wins it will be the next owner.I assume you already have an account with eBay.If not please register and let me know when you are ready so I can just email you the link.

If you'd like to secure the deal before anybody else does,then please buy it on eBay.Feel free to ask me any questions.I'll check my email regularly.I hope to hear back from you soon

here are more photos : http://s991.photobucket.com/user/willownarrowboat/media/11_zps6dca6f68.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1 "

http://www.apolloduck.com/display.phtml?aid=340574

I wrote the owner about interior pictures and the reply resembles that other boat scam with "Trailer included" (For a 44' narrowboat. Yeah right.) with sob story and wish to complete deal on EBay, that was mentioned here a while ago.

The email: "Hi, This boat its just perfect,Immaculate condition,no damages,once with the boat you will also get all the equipment my husband had, it also includes the trailer.All necessary documents available.I just moved back to Aberdeen after the death of my husband(I was left with it and a big mortgage due next week). Price £5790 delivered at my costs.I had a buyer just 1 week ago but that person scarred me a lot.He came with 2 friends and wanted to pay me with fake notes.I was lucky that my father in law was close and he noticed that.Since I'm getting alot of messages regarding the sale and I decided to list it on eBay with a buy it now option and whoever wins it will be the next owner.I assume you already have an account with eBay.If not please register and let me know when you are ready so I can just email you the link.

If you'd like to secure the deal before anybody else does,then please buy it on eBay.Feel free to ask me any questions.I'll check my email regularly.I hope to hear back from you soon

here are more photos : http://s991.photobucket.com/user/willownarrowboat/media/11_zps6dca6f68.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1 "

I know this boat, it is at Trinity Marina on the Ashby. It belonged to a member of WRG. I don't know his name but Sue will and was at all the Nationals. It use to moor on the GU at Shuckburgh

Is it going to be trailered across on the ferry then?

Most sensible people would have life insurance if they were paying a mortgage

You'd probably need it, crossing the Solent.....

I know several people who will not buy anything costing more than trivial amounts through eBay/PayPal. Unless they get on top of this I can see them starting to lose their credibility and sales, especially as they seem very keen to side with dodgy sellers passing on crap with no redress.

I know several people who will not buy anything costing more than trivial amounts through eBay/PayPal. Unless they get on top of this I can see them starting to lose their credibility and sales, especially as they seem very keen to side with dodgy sellers passing on crap with no redress.

Yes, me for one, I simply will not use them.

It would help if they made conventional communication more readily available. They would change immediately if the government forced the to accept credit cards (so the Paypall get out was not available to the credit card companies) and made Ebay and other similar outfits jointly liable for fault or non-existent goods.