Small water and fire proof containers?

Delta9

Featured Posts

Surely this paper needs to go to a safe place? Bank or Solicitors.

Ian.

Having had the Bank lose MiL papers and Solicitors lose other things I don't trust them ether. I have a certified copy of my will at home as well as the one the solicitor holds.

Put paper in condom. Tie a knot in it. Attach a length of string to condom. Swallow condom. Tie off string on handy tooth. Undo string from tooth to withdraw paper when needed. closedeyes.gif

Dear bizzard, I think you're a wizard,

I never understand why people continue to risk brain damage trying to find solutions for problems, while it's so much easier to just sit and wait for you to come up with the best, easiest and most straightforward solution to whatever problem, or question they may have.

Peter.

Put object in sealable plastic bag.

Put bag in water-tight clip plastic container.

Repeat as thought necessary.

Add magnetic fastening.

Open inspection hatch on pump-out tank.

Secure object to inner tank side, away from input and output and vent orifices.

Restore hatch lid.

Take long shower.

Forget where you have put it.

Job done.

If this piece of paper is really so important then why not just scan it and then save the file perhaps in an encrypted format, in a couple of different places - including as an attachment to an email sent to onself. You could also put the piece of paper in a ziplock bag inside a small tupperware box and bury it in a family member's garden. Again, if it really is so important then there is absolutely no reason to keep it on a boat.

I think its his admition to involvement in the J,F,K incident !.

Or a Bigfoot hoax.

Is it the recipe for Kentucky Fried Chicken or Coca Cola? I'm with sueb "If this paper is very small can you get a small cylinder" but I suggest rather than round your neck you hid it in a body cavity (little tip I picked up in prison)smile.png K

I think its his admition to involvement in the J,F,K incident !.

Or a Bigfoot hoax.

I must admit I am getting a bit concerned about this thread, Information that is so secret he is worried that the authorities may insist they have the deciphering code if he encrypt it and not to be reveled for 30 years

I must admit I am getting a bit concerned about this thread, Information that is so secret he is worried that the authorities may insist they have the deciphering code if he encrypt it and not to be reveled for 30 years

Yes,,how long is the Official Secrets Act in play for?.

It's all very interesting,,Was that his intention in the first place,mmm?

No ime still going for the information on J,F,K.