Death Baot

Magic Potion

Featured Posts

Sitting in the other halfs garden at Wigrams on saturday when .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sowybhBXgdU

went past. It's also an excuse to post the excellent video again! :cheers:

Thank you for that reminder. I love this - very British humour, as well as heavy metal.

I don't know if I ever got to post (mobile connections, heh?) about how any Alvechurch boats are now known as 'death boats' in our family - 'moor up behind the death boat', 'there's a death boat coming down the lock', etc.

Our son, David, has downloaded this, and plays it very loudly in tunnels - goodness knows what people coming the other way think.

I have a suspicion that there is something sinister about Richard anyway. I have a memory of meeting up with Janet S & RJ at Kegworth when Janet's computer had thrown a wobbly and Sue was to the rescue.

There was an axe murderer in a flowing black cape walked nonchalently along the towpath then. He was follwed by a corpse (who was walking)

I remember none of us where quite sure how to react but the film crew following them set our minds at rest. I guess many other canal users must have felt the same when this was filmed

Ah yes Richard, your Death Baot passed me moored just north of Calcutt Locks on Saturday. Not much Death Baoting going on this time though.

I wondered if they had nicked it but decided probably not as 1) They seemed an amiable bunch steering it, 2) they slowed down to pass me and 3) You'd prolly have posted on the forum had it gorn missing.

And did SICKLE pass me at about 8am on Saturday morning too, in the same place? I thought I recognised the muscular sound of an HRW3 opening up.... Or may have been a Bolinder 1053 perhaps....

Ah yes Richard, your Death Baot passed me moored just north of Calcutt Locks on Saturday. Not much Death Baoting going on this time though.

I wondered if they had nicked it but decided probably not as 1) They seemed an amiable bunch steering it, 2) they slowed down to pass me and 3) You'd prolly have posted on the forum had it gorn missing.

And did SICKLE pass me at about 8am on Saturday morning too, in the same place? I thought I recognised the muscular sound of an HRW3 opening up.... Or may have been a Bolinder 1053 perhaps....

Nah, Sickle's been back on her home mooring for a week now - unless she's been nicked!!!! :o

HA3 by the way.

Cath

Greetings friends. We noticed the attention our video has been getting and we are immensely appreciative that you've all been enjoying it. We would like to do another canal themed song and we were wondering if you would like to help. Can any of you out there think of any canal themed puns? Can you think of any words or phrases that could be linked to both canal boats and metal? If so, we would like to hear it!

Many thanks for listening and watching.

Jalpen

Greetings friends. We noticed the attention our video has been getting and we are immensely appreciative that you've all been enjoying it. We would like to do another canal themed song and we were wondering if you would like to help. Can any of you out there think of any canal themed puns? Can you think of any words or phrases that could be linked to both canal boats and metal? If so, we would like to hear it!

Jalpen

:smiley_offtopic: but have you any cds for sale?

Jalpen

I know nothing of this metal of which you speak (other than BS43a, obvs) but ...

Wind Me Up

Ride Like the Wind, Lass

Sheila Take a Bow

You Wind Me Right Round, Baby, Right Round Like a Record, Baby etc etc (yawn)

Tender

Canal Shallow, Bank (not so) High

There is a Squirrel that Never Goes Out

Rings Can Only Be Better

Want more .. I can find them .. contact me at www.rammshead.com

I know nothing of this metal of which you speak (other than BS43a, obvs) but ...

Wind Me Up

Ride Like the Wind, Lass

Sheila Take a Bow

You Wind Me Right Round, Baby, Right Round Like a Record, Baby etc etc (yawn)

Tender

Canal Shallow, Bank (not so) High

There is a Squirrel that Never Goes Out

Rings Can Only Be Better

Want more .. I can find them .. contact me at www.rammshead.com

More canal-themed songs