need to get my son off boat

fizz12

Featured Posts

hey i need to get my sone a love interest, he is 28 years old and lives on the boat with me, his mum, not good at all, as he is not meeting any female boaters his own age, is there any famale boaters out there his age that would want to take a chance, common girls take a punt, pm me and i will send a photo of him, he doesent want one night stands

For God's sake somebody pm the begger and lets have a look at the cretin.So over to you the female members of this site.

hey i need to get my sone a love interest, <snip>

No you dont. Your SON needs to find himself a love interest.

And you seem to be makin a pretty big assumption too, that he is actually interested in gurls....

:)

hey i need to get my sone a love interest, he is 28 years old and lives on the boat with me, his mum, not good at all, as he is not meeting any female boaters his own age, is there any famale boaters out there his age that would want to take a chance, common girls take a punt, pm me and i will send a photo of him, he doesent want one night stands

Should that not be "come on girls" I dont think mummy really wants her little boy to date common girls!

Just pm'd a pic of my wife, I'm keeping the kid though

• Greenie 1

Maybe Mum should find out if Son wants a a boyfriend or a girlfriend first

That's rather unkind, suggesting that any 28-year old man who is not yet married must be some sort of woolly.

Surely his Mum would have noticed by now if he displayed an interest in lifting shirts rather than lifting petticoats (or, for that matter, wearing them).

That's rather unkind, suggesting that any 28-year old man who is not yet married must be some sort of woolly.

Surely his Mum would have noticed by now if he displayed an interest in lifting shirts rather than lifting petticoats (or, for that matter, wearing them).

I suggested nothing of the sort.

I have met quite a few adult men who would rather not let their parents know that they prefer men to women, and quite a few who enjoy both, but would still rather not have their mother know their preferences.

What I meant in my post was that maybe Mum should find out if Son is interested in trying to find a "significant other" before trying to play matchmaker.