WebCam at Calf Heath

matty40s

Featured Posts

web cam

After much messing and trying different things, I have finally managed to get a webcam streaming.

The long term plan is to stream a full cruise so bored folks in offices can enjoy and laugh instead of having keyboard batles with trolls.

Apparently you have to register to view I think, and there may be a couple of pop up ads,but other than that, it's free.

I will leave it running for as long as batteries allow.

I am working on the picture quality and geting a sound feed.

Most of the boats in view are CWDF members who just happen to have moored together here completely by accident.

I don't know if anyone saw the boat come through with two teenage girls working on the choreography of their new dance routine - on the roof? We felt like telling them they were on camera :)

perhps we need to get all the banterers to line up on the roof and wave to you all

I saw one boat attempt to ram Carrie~Lou and had a fleeting glimpse of Colin during the tea interval in the cricket!

Also saw Titanic pass by....I'll leave Matty to explain that one!

we need to get all the banterers to line up on the roof and wave to you all

I'll go for that....

I'm waiting!!!!!

Janet

web cam

After much messing and trying different things, I have finally managed to get a webcam streaming.

The long term plan is to stream a full cruise so bored folks in offices can enjoy and laugh instead of having keyboard batles with trolls.

Apparently you have to register to view I think, and there may be a couple of pop up ads,but other than that, it's free.

I will leave it running for as long as batteries allow.

I am working on the picture quality and geting a sound feed.

Most of the boats in view are CWDF members who just happen to have moored together here completely by accident.

Great stuff!!

cheers.gif

Nick

It's kind of weird, sat inside, doors closed. no view out, to still be able to see the hire boat approaching that you know will be rocking you in 30 seconds time!

That said we are currently only forewarned of boats that are travelling South - anyone care to set up a web-cam at the other end of the line?!?

It's kind of weird, sat inside, doors closed. no view out, to still be able to see the hire boat approaching that you know will be rocking you in 30 seconds time!

That said we are currently only forewarned of boats that are travelling South - anyone care to set up a web-cam at the other end of the line?!?

Switch off and get outside and mind that dog doesn't tiddle on your foot.