Moderation team

Featured Posts

In my opinion (whatever that's worth), we don't have enough moderators, or the moderators we have cannot be active when needed. There are times during the day when you won't see a moderator logged on for ages.

I appreciate the current team are very effective, and also have lives beyond the forum

Should we have one or two more moderators to cover the day shift?

Richard

In my opinion (whatever that's worth), we don't have enough moderators, or the moderators we have cannot be active when needed. There are times during the day when you won't see a moderator logged on for ages.

I appreciate the current team are very effective, and also have lives beyond the forum

Richard

Are you applying for the job?

• Greenie 1

I think you would be great at it

Me too, and I don't want the responsibility.

Richard

Me too! I nominate Richard!

Bog off!

Richard

Any chance of discussing my idea?

Me too, and I don't want the responsibility.

Richard

Bog off!

Richard

Any chance of discussing my idea?

I think a slightly larger team, including a couple of people who aren't on flaky waterborne links might be helpful.

And I still think you should volunteer.

Richard

Do you perceive there is a problem though with long periods of them not being logged on. I still think it works pretty well, CWDF members are pretty vigilant in reporting stuff like spam, and the occasional spat that deteriorates into abuse and bad language.

It might take a few hours before stuff gets modded but it does in the end.

ETA - I think a post just made seems to have disappeared in minutes mind.

Edited by MJG

Do you perceive there is a problem though with long periods of them not being logged on. I still think it works pretty well, CWDF members are pretty vigilant in reporting stuff like spam, and the occasional spat that deteriorates into abuse and bad language.

Agree entirely, there thats my creeping round the moderators done lol

It's the spam stuff mostly. There was a spammer active earlier and although reported he managed to get at least another two threads up before getting removed. If he had been more organised it would have been worse

Richard