bandit retalliation

troutfisher

Featured Posts

I had my house broken into,

- When the officers arrived...

Well atleast they did.

- When our garage was broken into and a £500 nicked from inside, they didnt plan to come, they took down the details of the bike, but that was it. They didnt even want a copy of the photos we had taken.

Daniel

Can anyone help please

I do not want to harm the little darlings ........ just identify them, & perhaps let their parents know

32607[/snapback]

they brand steers on their buttocks, don't they? In the movies it doesn't seem to harm them at all.

just keep the morso in and the fire irons to hand. :smiley_offtopic:

what happens to the kids that get caught . Nothing. So I am sure it is better to get away as soon as possible & not get involved. Even though my son is in the police force I still believe its no t worth the trouble identifying the bandits & reporting the incident.

Thanks for the replies

As I said, I don't want to hurt the little darlings, just identify them, & perhaps get the into a bit of bother at home.

The only reason for the paint gun was a means of delivery of the pain balls, but it doesn't seem I can justify either of them on board

I rather like the idea of the super water pistol. I can justify that on board as 'adult' fun

I assume it can be filled with anything, maybe the Elsan (we only use it for liquids) before I put the blue in

Again many thanks for the sensible advice (& the fun ones!)

what happens to the kids that get caught .  Nothing.  So I am sure it is better to get away as soon as possible & not get involved.  Even though my son is in the police force I still believe its no t worth the trouble identifying the bandits & reporting the incident.

It is very important that people report these incidents.

An incident not reported does not become a statistic.

If there are no statistics there is no problem and the authorities wont have to act.

Thanks for the replies

As I said, I don't want to hurt the little darlings, just identify them, & perhaps get the into a bit of bother at home.

The only reason for the paint gun was a means of delivery of the pain balls, but it doesn't seem I can justify either of them on board

I rather like the idea of the super water pistol. I can justify that on board as 'adult' fun

I assume it can be filled with anything, maybe the Elsan (we only use it for liquids) before I put the blue in

Again many thanks for the sensible advice (& the fun ones!)

32786[/snapback]

I'm always in favour of 'adult' fun!! :smiley_offtopic:

What if you threw a water pistol or plastic gun onto the bank near them, they`re sure to pick it up hehe heh hehhe

tell the cops you think they`re armed?

That should get a good responce hey?

32836[/snapback]

If the cops come no doubt the kids'll be bridge hopping! heh heh :smiley_offtopic:

JON, you are actualy wrong in part.

If anyone can agrgue reasonable force in the circustances then even lethal force can be used in self defence.

Hi Anthony, I don't where I've said that lethal force can not be used where the circumstances are such that it is reasonable. All I have said is that any force used must be reasonable and proportional to the threat to you/property. This could include lethal force ONLY if there was no other reasonable option.

Jon

Well my boat cost me a lot of hard work and i still havent paid it off yet so all you do gooders can take as many digi pics as you like and ring the 999 press 1 press 2 press 3 lot but i will shoot em sorry if it offends this site rules but they will not attack my pride and joy my family or animals,how can my father at 80 who likes to travel on the boat be expected to suffer this type of humiliation by some youths, i am quite prepared to take whatever action is required to stop people damaging mine and the building society,s property it is still on mortgage and yes it is fully comp insured but why should i claim against my NCB? throw the air pistol in the canal after using it and deny all knowledge of any air pistol.right over to the Perry Mason branch to tell me how wrong i am

33764[/snapback]

This isn't the first time you have threatened to shoot people you don't like, or don't agree with. It is irresponsible and quite possoibly illegal, so please stop it.

And since you leveled the accusation at Gaggle last month, perhaps you also should declare the name of your boat so that we can all steer clear of you.

chris,

i feel just like that,  you can do it so many times before prison comes, it will eventually, you need to think of other solutions

33772[/snapback]

Sorrry it is my life i live by the rules of the road when driving and by the rules at my home but what are the rules on water?cmon i am not about to let offenders practice their art and target practice on my boat,should i get caught so what, is prison really going to hurt me at 57 i think not.So if you arent man enough to tackle these yobs i am and if one or two more of you stood up to them they would quickly get the message that we are not easy targets and leave us alone some people do not desreve any rights if they behave in an anti social manner so i have no need to give my boat name as i can tell you lot out there who turn the other cheek youre the one,s with the damaged paintwork and broken windows seconds out round 2

This isn't the first time you have threatened to shoot people you don't like, or don't agree with. It is irresponsible and quite possoibly illegal, so please stop it.

And since you leveled the accusation at Gaggle last month, perhaps you also should declare the name of your boat so that we can all steer clear of you.

33770[/snapback]

David are you some sort of unofficial watch dog for the boating fraternity or maybe you have teenage sons?whatever you will know me when you see my boat it is gleaming and has all the windows in tact.

As soon as they start throwing bricks at your boat stop the engine go down and ring 999 make a nice cup of tea and sit tight eventually they will have smashed all your windows and then they will be fed up and go.Probably several more phone calls will result in a small dainty wpc arriving asking for accurate descriptions of the youths some may have been black and one was very tall with a white baseball cap on other than that i kept my head down .OK says the wpc we,ll let you know heres a crime incident No sorry bye. Its only a boat no one got killed so wheres the harm eh musnt grumble.

Sorrry it is my life i live by the rules of the road when driving and by the rules at my home but what are the rules on water?cmon i am not about to let offenders practice their art and target practice on my boat,should i get caught so what,  is prison really going to hurt me at 57 i think not.So if you arent man enough to tackle these yobs i am and if one or two more of you stood up to them they would quickly get the message that we are not easy targets  and leave us alone some people do not desreve any rights if they behave in an anti social manner so i have no need to give my boat name as i can tell you lot out there who turn the other cheek youre the one,s with the damaged paintwork and broken windows seconds out round 2

33895[/snapback]

Rules on the water are same as those at home/ driving, or do you change on the water? you shouldn't same laws apply :)

Seems there's just as much aggressivity and hate on the water as on the land after all. :)

You like to think people drift onto boats to get away from all the rush and negativity and stress you find in the streets. I always feel so peaceful on a slow boat and want to smile and wave to everyone.

Ok, sometimes that 'other life' intrudes unpleasantly in the form of rowdy kids, etc, but is that a reason to turn the waterways into another high street on a Saturday night. If you like that lifestyle, then I suggest you go back to it and not bring it onto the canals.

some people are all mouth.

i will kill them ,shoot them,hang them blah blah blah.

well listen if you have not been to goal by the age of 57 you must have spent your life hiding from trouble or when it has come your way you bottled out,you never stood up to be counted as you are now telling others to do.

and while i am posting what is so good about having a boat that is gleaming,all that is likely to say is you like being a cleaner.

if you have done the crime and the time you may have some credence recommending others to follow your example,if you have not give your advice elsewhere.

watchdog official or otherwise chris it seems you are the one who is watching and stating to others what responses should be made to children acting soft.

i take it you are the perfect person who has never done any wrong as a child or a grown up.

your really saying these people are breaking laws and i dont like it so i will break more laws than them but because i am me i can do what i like,i am perfect,and the sad thing is you do all this not realising how silly it is.

i would like to go on but i have to go out and score meself a gattling gun,samuri sword and other assorted weaponry as i will be going out on the boat this weekend,i hope to come across some primary school kids and boy are they gonna suffer.

:):D