DANGER (drowning)

pirate paul

Featured Posts

Some form of float switch activated bilge pump in each wellie may be in order, mind you the battery pack might be a bit cumbersome

Now you're just being silly. Every one knows that you use a wind-gennie for welly bilge!

Some form of float switch activated bilge pump in each wellie may be in order, mind you the battery pack might be a bit cumbersome

Why bother, just drill holes in the soles and they are self draining, keep it simple :lol:

Nah, plug into the mains on a long lead there fine. Of course you need to fit a Galvanic Isolator and be OK with tingling sensations but hey who wouldn't enjoy that! :lol:

DONT GO SWIMMING IN WELLIES BECAUSE YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

I've noticed that this is also true of those old fashioned lead divers' boots. Very wise advice.

What are you on and where can I get some?

DONT GO SWIMMING IN WELLIES BECAUSE YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or waders.

I usually swim in a swimming pool but hey thats just little ol me, I wouldn't fit in wellies.