tight lines

gaggle

Featured Posts

Going to Llangollen ,starting next saturday , bridgewater trent mersey middlewhich branch ect ect , do not want any crying arse moaners at the windows ,cratch or side hatches poking heads out asking me to go slower than tickover.

please ensure your lines are tight and pins well into the ground.

Well said!

- Moderators, can we have a separate section on the forum where the boy racer 1mph and above types can for-warn the living dead of their passing. That way they can secure in advance their balancing towers of boiling cauldrons and put away their cut-throat razors. Then we will all be happy!

"That way they can secure in advance their balancing towers of boiling cauldrons and put away their cut-throat razors. Then we will all be happy!"

That is just the kind of yobbish, loutish hooligan comment we don't want on a forum like this. We pay for our BW licenses and have a right to glasslike tranquility. What do these yobs thing the cut is, some kind of open thoroughfare for them to swan up and down while we are trying to build card towers and matchstick galleons!

Going to Llangollen ,starting next saturday , bridgewater trent mersey middlewhich branch ect ect , do not want any crying arse moaners at the windows ,cratch or side hatches poking heads out asking me to go slower than tickover.

There was this woman on the Llangollen standing and chatting to her friends whist holding onto the centre line of an old wooden NB.

She then procceded to bo---ck me for passing her at tickover because she couldn't hold on to it.

I kindly suggested she ------"TIE THE FECKING THING UP''

Alex

Why do people always insist on tieing their boats up with a centre line. Do they not realise it will make the boat rock far more when someone goes passed and offers no extra support of any kind! Best thing for them to do is put on a springer.

OK tight lines have fun . BOB.

Behaving like the majority of hire boaters that fly down our stretch of the Shroppie...yeah bring it on...we're used to it! Fingers crossed you bump into one coming t'uther way! :lol:

Hang on..the scousers are coming...lock up your valuables!!!

Think this is what you mean..!!

09DSC2041web.jpg

Does the 'P'in that boat number stand for 'Phylis' ?

(Sorry, after my history on the subject, she would be disorientated if I didn't make one of these comments!)

Why do people always insist on tieing their boats up with a centre line. Do they not realise it will make the boat rock far more when someone goes passed and offers no extra support of any kind! Best thing for them to do is put on a springer.

I think that's a bit unfair to springer owners. Why not pick on LB's