Reginox sink

LadyG

Featured Posts

Just spent three and a half hours trying to order a sink from Tap Warehouse, apparently the company is blocked by my bank, I discovered after three hours and thirty minutes.

Where can I buy a Reginox compact sink. Ty

Reginox  available pretty much everywhere so just Google manufacturer and model and take your pick. I normally buy from Victoria Plumbing though use Tap Warehouse all the time also and find their service very slick as a rule. 

11 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Perhaps if you could post a link to the one you are after?

Though if you can post a link thats not Tap Warehouse then save your time and just buy it from there. 😂

1 hour ago, rusty69 said:

Perhaps if you could post a link to the one you are after?

I can't find it other than on the site my bank has blocked, tap warehouse, so I won't buy from them if the bank does not like them.

1 hour ago, magnetman said:

It seems odd for a brand ending in -inox to be doing ceramic sinks..

Inox is short for inoxydable which is French for stainless (unoxydisable). 

But what does it mean in Dutch, or German, its just the company name. It is based in the continent I know that, and Reg is short for Reginold, but I dont think that is relevant either. :)

they make sinks in stainless, composite, and ceramic. Under mounted and worktop mounted and wall mounted .

Edited by LadyG

34 minutes ago, LadyG said:

I can't find it other than on the site my bank has blocked, tap warehouse, so I won't buy from them if the bank does not like them.

But what does it mean in Dutch, or German, its just the company name. It is based in the continent I know that, and Reg is short for Reginold, but I dont think that is relevant either. :)

they make sinks in stainless, composite, and ceramic. Under mounted and worktop mounted and wall mounted .

The issue is with your bank or card. Not that your bank ‘don’t like them’.  They’re a legit company. I use them all the time.  

I’ve had a similar issue since getting a new card on my business account.  Suddenly doesn’t like screwfix if paid via PayPal. Fine everywhere else. Fine when used as a card not via PayPal.  Odd but just a glitch. If they have the sink you want then just use another card, or paypal, or bank transfer.  Tap Warehouse are not the issue.  

42 minutes ago, LadyG said:

You still haven’t said which sink it is. Sure someone can find it for you. Unless it’s ancient stock it’ll be sold in multiple outlets. 

Its is Reginox Compact 

This is 850 long

That is the make and the model, I have said that before.

You may have used the site previously but I am not going to use a site blacklisted by my bank .

Have you heard of Wilko, creditors getting 4p in the £, staff lost pension, owners took £50m out. Overnight.

6 minutes ago, LadyG said:

Its is Reginox Compact 

This is 850 long

You may have used the site previously but I am not going to use a site blacklisted by my bank .

Have you heard of Wilko, creditors getting 4p in the £, staff lost pension, owners took £50m out. Overnight.

I have spoken to my bank, in person using a telephone because they would not pay this company, nothing to do with my card. You do what you want. I don't care what you do.

Edited by LadyG

13 minutes ago, LadyG said:

Its is Reginox Compact 

This is 850 long

I have spoken to my bank, in person using a telephone because they would not pay this company, nothing to do with my card. You do what you want. I don't care what you do.

Ok moody.  Just trying to help. 😂

• Greenie 2

41 minutes ago, truckcab79 said:

The issue is with your bank or card. Not that your bank ‘don’t like them’.  They’re a legit company. I use them all the time.  

It's yet another example of the sort of non-problem the OP posts about regularly and repeatedly.

Done to attract attention, some might suggest. 

• Greenie 1

1 minute ago, MtB said:

It's yet another example of the sort of non-problem the OP posts about regularly and repeatedly.

Done to attract attention, some might suggest. 

I think you may be right. A definite pattern in their posts.  Always an issue and rejects solutions.  

If it’s not just an attention-seeking made up issue it’s also far more likely that the bank has put a stop on their account and blacklisted them than a reputable and long-trading retailer.  

1 hour ago, LadyG said:

Inox is a fairly universal term meaning stainless steel.

What is the meaning of the word INOX?

stainless steel

What is Inox / stainless steel? The term “Inox” is a collective, colloquial term for a steel based material developed over 100 years ago, which has high resistance values against corrosion and acids, and it represents a number of chrome-nickel steels (stainless steel) to which other elements are also added.

2 minutes ago, truckcab79 said:

Maybe the OP could post the link to the tap warehouse sink as I can’t find a single one on there called compact, nor any that are ceramic and 850mm, only a couple that are 860mm and granite composites.  

I already asked that

7 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

I already asked that

Yep. I saw.  Just another nudge for them. No sign of it on the site and no Reginox Compact’ on Tap Warehouse or indeed any other site, or any Reginox 850mm ceramic for that matter. 

If they can identify it then it’ll be easily available in a myriad of other places.  

6 hours ago, LadyG said:

Yep, composite are not ceramic, i think the ceramic are more in keeping with the age of the boat, and have a good lip to stop water egress.

Only problem with ceramic sinks is the size of bowls tend to be a lot smaller due to the casting of sink.( needs to be thicker walled) . On a composite or stainless sinks the bowl can be a lot larger due to the manufacturing process. Handy so you can have a small overhaul sink 850mm with a decent size bowl which you can possibly fit your oven shelves in for cleaning. Sometime practicality overrules looks. Also some come with a deep recessed drainer .

Edited by Jon57
Addition

Hear you go, a compact sink by Reginox.

https://www.toolstation.com/reginox-ego-reversible-compact-composite-kitchen-sink-drainer-single-bowl/p37435

No need to pay, "Tap Warehouse."

All this stuff is branded, and may come from different manufacturers, and sold under different names by different outlets.

22 minutes ago, Peanut said:

Hear you go, a compact sink by Reginox.

https://www.toolstation.com/reginox-ego-reversible-compact-composite-kitchen-sink-drainer-single-bowl/p37435

No need to pay, "Tap Warehouse."

All this stuff is branded, and may come from different manufacturers, and sold under different names by different outlets.

That’s the Reginox Ego and is the closest match on Tap Warehouse to what the OP described. However it’s not called ‘compact’ as she assures us it was, it isn’t 850mm and isn’t ceramic so whilst it’s probably what was seen, it’s different in every way to what she claims she was trying to buy. 

They’re available everywhere.  What she believes she was trying to buy isn’t unfortunately. 

And Reginox IS the brand. It’s not made by several manufacturers. It’s made by reginox or their contractor, but they supply to pretty much anyone.  Their branding and model names are the same with every retailer.  

Edited by truckcab79