Harassment

redfastlad

Featured Posts

Not a good day, is it.

Just done a car boot sale.........not made much but covered todays expenses.

Coming home Sonia phoned........she'd gone in her own car with her Mother. Now she's lost her purse......shopping money plus loads of cards.....

Takes the shine off the day.

Then I find this.......which must be treated as a joke......sadly.

As you all know, I've been on the receiving end a bit.........OK I asked for it but........I really do think the mods should delete ALL personal attacks, as soon as they appear, and send a strong warning.

P*ss takings fine, we all do it, and laugh about it ........ but don't cross the line.

And don't bother posting to any topic just as an insult. By all means state your opinion, but try to be positive.

With that in mind we'd all survive.

Carl of course you can put your screen up.........it really is one of the most useful things you can do with a computer, because you can actually show the other what you are seeing.

YOu will have a button PRINT SCRN. Just press that and it copies what you are seeing on the screen onto the clipboard. Then open any paint editor.......Windows paint is plenty good enough. Then just paste, save as (NEVER USE SAVE) and give it a name, saving as jpg, then upload to photobucket or similar and there you are.

What do you call a teddy wearing a slice of bacon as a hat...

What do you call a teddy wearing TWO slices of bacon as a hat...

...or is this another thread?

When I lived in Paris my 'local' was an Algerian bar that was run by a chap called Mohammad.

The locals called him Momo but, being english and never one to waste a syllable, I called him Mo.

One day I was at the bar calling for another Record (french superbrew, also handy for paint stripping) and a guy at the bar accused me of insulting the great prophet by shortening his name, twice.

I said "Uh?", Mo said "Uh!? and the rest of the bar started giggling. He left, screaming at me in arabic, which Mo translated to the usual eternal damnation twaddle (which I knew already).

What was a moslem doing in a bar?
Handing out 'watchtowers'.The bar was full of them (it being an algerian bar) he was a particularly vociferous one.Pubs and churches are two of the best places to find hypocrites (often the same folk, too)
If you drank enough of the aforesaid "Record", did he look like 5 guys?
:D:wub: To be honest he was like an arab version of Sam, from 'Cheers'.

When I lived in Paris my 'local' was an Algerian bar that was run by a chap called Mohammad.

The locals called him Momo but, being english and never one to waste a syllable, I called him Mo.

One day I was at the bar calling for another Record (french superbrew, also handy for paint stripping) and a guy at the bar accused me of insulting the great prophet by shortening his name, twice.

I said "Uh?", Mo said "Uh!? and the rest of the bar started giggling. He left, screaming at me in arabic, which Mo translated to the usual eternal damnation twaddle (which I knew already).

simla ta sumat stuf f on eer ey?

seems ta me this plas is fullo miseris who got nowt berra ta do i fink the livs must bi bad thi jelos an nasti ya wanna bi like me mur thi say mur ya cum on

am gerrin nown now ana dunt care av got summat evri won wonts an pleny of it unall an am ded appi

Edited by Mr Baites

am gerrin nown now ana dunt care av got summat evri won wonts an pleny of it unall an am ded appi

am ded appi fo yu too now bog off an boil yer ed....

Oh goodness. That was hard work! How on earth does the man keep it up?

Sorry Mr Baites. You were quite amusing at first, but now you're just totally tiresome.

Now, will someone please tell me where this magic "ignore" button is?

Janet

Personally I think if someone makes a threat of violence against another member they should be out, no second chances,

I agree, even if the threats are veiled or ambiguous.

Some months ago another member told me that we would soon meet on a dark towpath for a frank exchange of views!

Another recently told me he would drive anywhere to meet me and sort it out! (Which I couldn't help reading as sort me out.)

However, after complaints to the mods both of these people later claimed that these statements hadn't been meant as threats. (Yeah, right! :D More likely that after being contacted by the mods both realised how ridiculous they had been.)

Edited by blackrose

I agree, even if the threats are veiled or ambiguous. Some months ago another member told me that we would soon meet on a dark towpath for a frank exchange of views! Another recently told me he would drive anywhere to meet me and sort it out! (Which I couldn't help reading as sort me out.)However, after complaints to the mods both of these people later claimed that these statements hadn't been meant as threats. (Yeah, right! :D More likely that after being contacted by the mods both realised how ridiculous they had been.)

dya see worra meen now bowt this plas? this sum bad ns on an thi think thi own it and jus look eer wot shi sed bowt me

Sorry Mr Baites. You were quite amusing at first, but now you're just totally tiresome.Now, will someone please tell me where this magic "ignore" button is?Janet

gerroff if ya dunt think am gud inuff fer ya on eer ya snob am gerrin siko u lot sayion bad stuff abowt mi now so wachgit

ey an ifya that tyred gota bed insted o mownin bowt me ya snob

Edited by Mr Baites

Being a fisherman as well as a boater the topic is really ground bait its there to attract the fish I then use a 16 hook and double maggot for the one’s I am after?

I do see where you are coming from, I have some sympathy for your views but dont feel anything like as strong as you put it. I too enjoy baiting them, they usually take the bait and its amusing to read the responses but you have to keep it subtle or they wont play. I fear we have both given the game away in this respect

Charles

ey luk eer warra just ad

who do thi think i am?

You know, you (or your alter-ego) really are an annoying, irksome and troublesome little oik!

I'm sure when I find out your true identity at some stage I will be most surprised!

Hope you took the insult in the manner in which it was intended (ie. tongue in cheek)

Janet...

now shis tryin ta say shi dint meen it am me an thas it jus coz am norras posh as er

am reall am me why donctch jus gerri un shurrupt?

Edited by Mr Baites