DHutch

Featured Posts

Here's a picture of Milady:

gallery_20140_2_36873.jpg

and another, showing her name:

gallery_20140_2_123588.jpg

If you see us, shout, so we can chat

Roger

Edited to do what I wanted in the first place, thanks to David - greenie for you David

Edited by MyLady

Here's a picture of Milady: http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?app=galleryℑ=6795

and another, showing her name: http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?app=galleryℑ=6794

If you see us, shout, so we can chat

Roger

gallery_20140_2_36873.jpg

gallery_20140_2_123588.jpg

Hi Paul,

Yes she is beautiful and yes has a duel fuel option. What more would you like to know ? I have access to quite a lot of her history. She was built in 1938 for the LMS and was originally named Ross. She retains a traditional boatmans cabin which we invite passengers on our cruises to visit as part of the experience.

Yes Dan, Birdswood was at Langley Mill last year, those of you who attended the festival there would have seen her on show.

Anne

OK David, how did you do that (make the pictures appear as pictures instead of links)? I must have clicked some wrong button, but please, which is the one (or more) I should have used?

TIA,

Roger

OK David, how did you do that (make the pictures appear as pictures instead of links)? I must have clicked some wrong button, but please, which is the one (or more) I should have used?

TIA,

Roger

Open your link, double click on the image, right click on smaller image, click on "copy image location", return to the page you are posting on, paste the link into the text, click on image location on posting page ( green box in canal world toolbar), paste copied image link into the URL box, click on OK and picture will appear in the text.

Edited by David Schweizer
  • Greenie 1

Open your link, double click on the image, right click on smaller image, click on "copy image location", return to the page you are posting on, paste the link into the text, click on image location on posting page ( green box in canal world toolbar), paste copied image link into the URL box, click on OK and picture will appear in the text.

I'm going to have to keep a copy of that, until it sinks into long-term memory, but having done it once, it seems logical.

I'v now done it twice, editing my original post, just in short-term memory as yet, but thanks ever so for the click-by-click instructions!

Roger

• 4 weeks later...
John V, on 30 May 2014 - 12:03 PM, said:John V, on 30 May 2014 - 12:03 PM, said:John V, on 30 May 2014 - 12:03 PM, said:

How did you do that .......Please!!!!!! it's been driving me nuts and goodness only knows how many hours !!!

I cheated!!

I cant get on with flickr either. So I just did a screen grab of the large picture of your boat on there and saved it and uploaded it to imgur which I find a lot easier to use.

When I tried to grab the BB code on Flickr I got a message 'sharing of this image is restricted'. Possibly something to do with the image privacy settings as a guess.

Edited by The Dog House

Oh, so pretty! Got any of inside?

Here you go (I hope). Still struggling with this flickr thing

14290709895_d6d74c153f_c.jpg[/

14310895463_15d0bc6484_c.jpg

Not a 'traditional' boat by any means, but we are very happy. The lighting is a bit clinical so we have added a couple of low level lamps in the saloon (and some other homely nick-nacks - pictures and stuff). The pics were taken just before we took ownership

Edited by Kendal