Responsible or Irresponsible Tier 3 Cruising?

PD1964

Featured Posts

17 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

Well they have a number of options open to them. But they probably have better things to do.

I think the way they have tidied up(edited) twitter over the last few days, post the 'how we do it in lockdown' post, along with re-tweeting the latest CRT unenforceable guidelines means they are watching what has been said, maybe taking it on board, maybe not....I do hope so.

I stand by what I said this morning.

31 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

Well they have a number of options open to them. But they probably have better things to do.

They have no options that would effect me. They were invited to join in the conversation when they sent their many complaints in, but seamed to have declined the invite.

I’m sure you’ll report back to them.

50 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

No idea. Im not them, nor can I read their minds.

They are nothing special, a pair of boaters who have been boating a couple of years, that’s it. 
 Go and watch their Vlog when one of them empties the Cassette toilet, that sums them up.

• Greenie 1

Just now, PD1964 said:

They are nothing special, a pair of boaters who have been boating a couple of years, that’s it. 
 Go and watch their Vlog when one of them empties the Cassette toilet, that sums them up.

Yeah youve already mentioned that ages ago, I told you I thought it was quite funny.

BTW they actually have been boating for longer than a couple of years, Silver Fox is their second boat. You really should try and get your facts correct. 

43 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

Yeah youve already mentioned that ages ago, I told you I thought it was quite funny.

BTW they actually have been boating for longer than a couple of years, Silver Fox is their second boat. You really should try and get your facts correct. 

Get your facts right, they bought a boat in 2004 and unfortunately they didn’t last long. Probably not even a year due to personal issues. So if you include the 2 years on their new boat I imagine about 3 possibly a little longer, still not a great deal of time living on a boat.

Edited by PD1964

11 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

Get your facts right, they bought a boat in 2004 and unfortunately they didn’t last long. Probably not even a year due to personal issues. So if you include the 2 years on their new boat I imagine about 3 possibly a little longer, still not a great deal of time living on a boat.

I had my facts right, you had yours wrong,  just as you were wrong when you rather comically claimed I had beed a mod on Thunderboat. On a forum that doesnt actually have any moderators. Laughable.

You really are a very curious individual. Obsessed and fixated with the movements of a pair of boaters, sufficient enough to dedicate a whole  thread to it marks you out as somebody very very strange indeed.

6 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

...fixated with the movements of a pair of boaters, sufficient enough to dedicate a whole  thread to it marks you out as somebody very very strange indeed.

Oh I don't think so, it's a bit dull on the actual boating scene at the moment. Got to talk about something. Always like this in winter.

Anyway, it beats arguing about politics or vaccines, at least it's got boats in it.

1 minute ago, The Happy Nomad said:

I had my facts right, you had yours wrong,  just as you were wrong when you rather comically claimed I had beed a mod on Thunderboat. On a forum that doesnt actually have any moderators. Laughable.

You really are a very curious individual. Obsessed and fixated with the movements of a pair of boaters, sufficient enough to dedicate a whole  thread to it marks you out as somebody very very strange indeed.

No you never Martin, once again your  just trying to get a reaction, like most of your posts. I started a Thread that was it, lots of people have added to it, you more then anyone.  Why don’t you go back to Thunderboat? MJG, Doghouse or The Happy Nomad or whatever name your using, as you never seam to positively contribute anything much to Threads, just disrupt, take off subject and generally antagonise members. All this from someone that didn’t last long owning boat.

1 minute ago, PD1964 said:

No you never Martin, once again your  just trying to get a reaction, like most of your posts. I started a Thread that was it, lots of people have added to it, you more then anyone.  Why don’t you go back to Thunderboat? MJG, Doghouse or The Happy Nomad or whatever name your using, as you never seam to positively contribute anything much to Threads, just disrupt, take off subject and generally antagonise members. All this from someone that didn’t last long owning boat.

I owned a boat for five years and have been on hire boats since I was nine. Something I told you last time you posted similar.

You need to work on your memory.

9 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

I owned a boat for five years and have been on hire boats since I was nine. Something I told you last time you posted similar.

You need to work on your memory.

I’m sure you said 3 years, where were you Lemonroyd, Pollington????

And what have you got now? apart from Forums and Youtube Channals to live life on the Canals. As I said above you bring nothing to the table except  mainly disruptive posts or repeats of previous comments?

Just now, PD1964 said:

I’m sure you said 3 years, where were you Lemonroyd, Pollington????

And what have you got now? apart from Forums and Youtube Channals to live life on the Canals. As I said above you bring nothing to the table except  mainly disruptive posts or repeats of previous comments?

Then again your memory has failed you and you 'thought wrong'. As I said keep working on it.

We bought the boat in 2010 and sold it in 2015.

Living on the canals or owning a boat is not a prerequisite to forum membership. Something else I have told you before.

Silly boy.

7 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

Not really a surprise. We seem to have a very wealthy section of people in the UK who just think its OK to flagrantly break the rules.

1 minute ago, The Happy Nomad said:

Then again your memory has failed you and you 'thought wrong'. As I said keep working on it.

We bought the boat in 2010 and sold it in 2015.

Living on the canals or owning a boat is not a prerequisite to forum membership. Something else I have told you before.

Silly boy.

You see Martin once again a snide remark, just like most of your posts.

3 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

You see Martin once again a snide remark, just like most of your posts.

Responding in kind fella, responding in kind.

If you give it out you should expect it back. Quite simple enough for you to understand surely?

6 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

Responding in kind fella, responding in kind.

If you give it out you should expect it back. Quite simple enough for you to understand surely?

Classic?remember that before you go reporting posts or go crying to the moderators, trying to get people banned??