First Frost

matty40s

Featured Posts

That's it then.... ? 

Don't know where you are Matty, we're on the Ashby and we had a sheet of ice on the roof. Ours wasn't as visible as yours, I felt the ice when I ventured out at 7 to flip the solars. By 7.30 it looked to have gone.  It is a glorious daybreak, as was last glorious night moon! Time for jumpers and slippers, stews and hot toddies.

Edited by Jennifer McM
  • Greenie 1

Didn't quite have a frost in Sheffield this morning but it was certainly on the chilly side.

1 minute ago, Jennifer McM said:

That's it then.... ? 

Don't know where you are Matty, we're on the Ashby and we had a sheet of ice on the roof. Ours wasn't as visible as yours, I felt it when I ventured out at 7 to flip the solars. By 7.30 it looked to have gone.  It is a glorious daybreak, as was last glorious night moon! Time for jumpers and slippers, stews and hot toddies.

Add chilli's and curries to that list.

• Greenie 1

On 25/9/2018 at 06:55, matty40s said:

Eyup, seen a few stoves lit in the last week, now they have an excuse.

Glad I'm not painting outside.

Beautiful morning, not a breath of wind.

Nobodies got the ecofans out of the cupboard yet.

20180925_075553.jpg

Hope you've got your ecofan out Matty , the only time we are warm is when you are moored behind us. Best start making your way here.