C&RT Seize Pensioners Boat 27th March

Alan de Enfield

Featured Posts

Just now, rusty69 said:

Can you spin me some gold then, it will make a change from some of the Cr@p being spun in this thread:D

Ahh caught out, never managed to actually pass Rumple university,  got booted out for fainting at the sight of blood

5 minutes ago, Naughty Cal said:

I thought you were Brian?

I am often naughty but was never called Brian

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Vortex said:

I thought you didn't have an opinion?

Why will I no longer be able to post here?

For clarity, my opinion is NULL due to lack of facts. And in my opinion, I don't think any further significant facts will be forthcoming on this issue. Maybe the odd bit of info here and there, but certainly not enough to form an opinion one way or another on the rightness or wrongness of this case.

• Greenie 2

1 minute ago, Paul C said:

For clarity, my opinion is NULL due to lack of facts. And in my opinion, I don't think any further significant facts will be forthcoming on this issue. Maybe the odd bit of info here and there, but certainly not enough to form an opinion one way or another on the rightness or wrongness of this case.

Finally, a sensible post (other than mine I mean)

10 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

Ahh caught out, never managed to actually pass Rumple university,  got booted out for fainting at the sight of blood

I am often naughty but was never called Brian

So you are not the messiah?

2 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

That would cause somewhat of a paradox, I dont believe in god so it follows any messiah, if I was the messiah I wouldn't believe in myself :)

Don't worry TM.If you were the messiah,I wouldn't believe in you either,but as you aren't, I do.

• Haha 1

Just now, rusty69 said:

If you said you was, you would obviously have to prove it before I didn't believe in you.

Prove that I was even though I couldn't be so you can't believe in me

But if I couldn't prove I was you would believe. 

Ok that sounds normal for religion

1 minute ago, rusty69 said:

Pay attention.It was the  "expecto patronum!" ones , posted on several occasions.

Oh, I didn't understand those posts. Could have been Latin, for all the sense they made to me. 

2 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Oh, I didn't understand those posts. Could have been Latin, for all the sense they made to me. 

Dunno about the Latin bit, but its the only spell I know, that actually works, that shields against Dementors.

Just now, rusty69 said:

Dunno about the Latin bit, but its the only spell I know, that actually works, that shields against Dementors.

Oh I geddit. 

We haven't had a dementor here for a while now. All very exciting isn't it!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Oh I geddit. 

We haven't had a dementor here for a while now. All very exciting isn't it!

Well, they weren't here, because my spell was working, but it wore off round about 15 minutes ago:giggles:

2 minutes ago, WotEver said:

I bought some elephant repellent from the market a while back. It must work because we’ve had no elephants in our garden ever since I bought it. 

I got up this morning and I shot an elephant in my pajamas.

How he ever got in my pajamas, I shall never know.

"Grandpa Caracticus Potts"

5 minutes ago, WotEver said:

I bought some elephant repellent from the market a while back. It must work because we’ve had no elephants in our garden ever since I bought it. 

A variant on an old chestnut: "Why do they paint pillar boxes red? It is to keep the elephants off the street. Know what, it works - have you ever seen an elephant on the street?"

3 minutes ago, Mike Todd said:

A variant on an old chestnut: "Why do they paint pillar boxes red? It is to keep the elephants off the street. Know what, it works - have you ever seen an elephant on the street?"

Went to visit my Son in Phnom Penn and was surprised to see that the Red painted Post Boxes no longer worked.

It was free to wander about and we saw it 'mooching' most days

Image result for elephant in phnom penh