Sorry again all but thoughts on this boat please?

Matt&Jo

Featured Posts

32 minutes ago, Matt&Jo said:

About 1 yearish......all together.

Then being fair does the boat realy exist ...............are you being too picky? Are you a tyre kicker or boat buyer? Remember even a 200k boat will be a compromise somewhere. Reason I ask is I just may be putting my fab boat up for sale and need to avoid tyre kickers :D

1 minute ago, Athy said:

Where you bin? It has been 60p for some years now.

The last person to use a public phone box to make a phone call however, did it in abut 2004. 

Normal people carry mobile phones these days :P

Far cheaper!

3 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Phonebox? Wots one of 'em? Something you put your phone in over night to stop the ups nicking 'em?

You remember Dr Bob, think back....many years.They were red, stood on street corners and eat your money (no...I know what you are thinking..stop it!,Mrs Bob is watching)

Just now, rusty69 said:

Sure it is.All the bits of plastic that were in my purse have now gone,therefore I have had too much beer.

I'll let you translate.

I heard that if you can lie on the floor without holding on, you haven't had too much beer yet. 

1 hour ago, mrsmelly said:

Then being fair does the boat realy exist ...............are you being too picky? Are you a tyre kicker or boat buyer? Remember even a 200k boat will be a compromise somewhere. Reason I ask is I just may be putting my fab boat up for sale and need to avoid tyre kickers :D

No deffo not tyre kickers....we have put in offers that have either ground to a hault in negotiation or we have been pipped to the post....we work monday to friday so only have sat/sun to look and they usualy go before we get to see then...boats like MR B we liked and our trip to great hayward where they all sold that morning or were no longer there etc etc...we called evening before too.....yes nobodys fault at all just cant find that boat!!!

To be fair we are awaiting a reply and are also considering our lady richmond still...a modernish boat 2010  ut the interior will need alot of work to reach our requirements and that means ££££'s i suspect

Edited by Matt&Jo

Come to your senses??? Moving ashore? Well someone had to...

When we were looking 20 odd years ago,we had a very low budget £15k and spent a year looking before buying Mr Rusty within our budget.

Edited by rusty69

48 minutes ago, ianali said:

Come to your senses??? Moving ashore? Well someone had to...

Not a chance we arnt that boring and still fit...........ish. No something has come up where I may have to swop boats but decision will be made by the weekend.

2 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Not a chance we arnt that boring and still fit...........ish. No something has come up where I may have to swop boats but decision will be made by the weekend.

Yay! you have finally seen the light and found one with a pram hood cover :P 

Rick 

• Haha 1