Electric set up advice

Peppers

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Does the plasma conduit contain the dilithium toilet crystals,or are they contained in the toilet duck?

No, don't be silly. Our plasma conduit runs from the toilet and towards the back of the boat. On finishing wotever one does on their toilet, you press with your foot the pedal thingy on the side and this enormous slurping, sucking noise comes from the hole that appears in the bottom of the basin and hey presto the contents of the toilet bowl is teleported to somewhere else. Now, I know we have to get the holding tank pumped out now and again and again and again 'cause we were told to do it when we bought the boat but I was thinking this teleportation device must be something to do with moving plasma ( as it does on the Telly) hence that tube out the back of the toilet must be the plasma conduit. Have I got this wrong? 

1 minute ago, Dr Bob said:

No, don't be silly. Our plasma conduit runs from the toilet and towards the back of the boat. On finishing wotever one does on their toilet, you press with your foot the pedal thingy on the side and this enormous slurping, sucking noise comes from the hole that appears in the bottom of the basin and hey presto the contents of the toilet bowl is teleported to somewhere else. Now, I know we have to get the holding tank pumped out now and again and again and again 'cause we were told to do it when we bought the boat but I was thinking this teleportation device must be something to do with moving plasma ( as it does on the Telly) hence that tube out the back of the toilet must be the plasma conduit. Have I got this wrong? 

To answer your question. I don't know that cos I have no pump out plasma toilet.

But more importantly, wot is wotever doing on your toilet.I can only assume from your duck thread that he was waiting on your boat roof desperate for a number one.

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

To answer your question. I don't know that cos I have no pump out plasma toilet.

But more importantly, wot is wotever doing on your toilet.I can only assume from your duck thread that he was waiting on your boat roof desperate for a number one.

Maybe wotever was blown there when the lithium battery bomb went off (Lithium battery thread - importing from China)

10 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

You are definitely missing out not having a plasma toilet. 

I hope it wasn't wotever who crept in unawares. He's meant to be checking out lithium batteries on another thread....or was that this one? This forum is going too fast this afternoon for me to keep up.

Just now, Dr Bob said:

You are definitely missing out not having a plasma toilet. 

I hope it wasn't wotever who crept in unawares. He's meant to be checking out lithium batteries on another thread....or was that this one? This forum is going too fast this afternoon for me to keep up.

Its not lithium he is checking out. It's dilithium he said he could get a bulk discount, cos he picked some up cheap from the mines of thetford. Some for your plasma toilet,and some for my jar.

Hope he flushed:)

5 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Maybe wotever was blown there when the lithium battery bomb went off (Lithium battery thread - importing from China)

If a lithium battery bomb explodes,does it become dielithium?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Its not lithium he is checking out. It's dilithium he said he could get a bulk discount, cos he picked some up cheap from the mines of thetford. Some for your plasma toilet,and some for my jar.

Ha.:D

Do you think we are going to upset Mr Putin again? 

10 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Ha.:D

Do you think we are going to upset Mr Putin again? 

Our cassette has been full before,but i've never been desperate enough to go Pu in a tin.

Edited by rusty69

14 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Oh dear, I missed that post. I hope he's alright. Damn dangerous those dilithium bombs.

24 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

If a lithium battery bomb explodes,does it become dielithium?

No. Dedlithium.

• Haha 2

Now I am really sorry I mentioned the T word and what desperately don't need is another session of T humour with a Trekess overtone, lets get back to the electrical theme and discuss Travel POWER as they seem to be an alternative to Gen Sets.

Edited by Errant Ewart

5 minutes ago, Errant Ewart said:

Now I am really sorry I mentioned the T word and what desperately don't need is another session of T humour with a Trekess overtone, lets get back to the electrical theme and discuss Travel Packs as they seem to be an alternative to Gen Sets.

Ok, i'll go first. Whats a travel pack?

3 minutes ago, system 4-50 said:

but its not silly?

You rub the silvery bit on the left and a Smelly djinn will appear as if by magic.

Well.I'm definetly putting one of them at the top of my christmas list.Not too bothered about the travel power though.

Okay, I’ve finished flushing the dilithium, lithium, and plasma down the muppet’s toilet... what did I miss?

53 minutes ago, Errant Ewart said:

I definitely said Travel POWER:lol:

They can be very good things. Those that have one swear by it (and only very rarely at it).