42 feet of pure prettiness

MissMax

Featured Posts

Another question please

Going lurking on Friday as Thursday need to wash the mountain of stinky stuff I have hoarded (if you squint your eyes, tilt your head then inhale it looks like Dame Edna).

I'm going to head towards Leeds (slowly) what happens when I get back to Skipton and there are no Mooring spots when I return? Do I just wait till night and release a boat that has no permit

Not that I would do such a thing (after posting about it on the Internet )

Max. Sounds like you need to bleed the radiators? You need a bleeding key.

This is pretty unlikely given that vertical pipe top connection in the photo. Any air will go up the pipe.

Good suggestion otherwise though which would have been correct in 99% of installations.

This is pretty unlikely given that vertical pipe top connection in the photo. Any air will go up the pipe.

Good suggestion otherwise though which would have been correct in 99% of installations.

There must surely be somewhere to bleed the system though?

Boats been reserved. Just past the foot bridge pointing towards Aldi. Going to do me washing and buts then in the morning I'll be getting out of dodge.

Not being rude but when are you lot going to start taking responsibility for my boat!?

I'll have words with the manager if you lot keep shirking your duties Grrrrr

Was going to cruise up to Aldi Snaigill way then come back to Skipton for winter as the IRA has sold me a spot from 1st November to 31stMarch.

This way Pennine boats can sort my boat out and fit my solar panels and better alternator.

I'm going to get up to the West Midlands when the weather and the shut offs sort themselves out and offer to make Dave-P boat just like mine :)

Should be a Pro just like Nightwatch by the time summer comes :)

Was going to cruise up to Aldi Snaigill way then come back to Skipton for winter as the IRA has sold me a spot from 1st November to 31stMarch.

This way Pennine boats can sort my boat out and fit my solar panels and better alternator.

I'm going to get up to the West Midlands when the weather and the shut offs sort themselves out and offer to make Dave-P boat just like mine smile.png

Should be a Pro just like Nightwatch by the time summer comes smile.png

Cool, was just asking as if you were coming to Leeds, I is from around here so could have helped if needed.