Stolen Boat is this genuine?

GoodGurl

Featured Posts

I hate Facebook!

I think they are in the right order, I've left off all the other comments that don't add to the picture of what's going on.

Tuesday? Thursday? Bloody miles out! Sorry Steve for having cloth ears and a colander memory!

Credit to Friends of the Nene, if I wasn't meant to take a screenshot and upload it I apologise and will take my arse kicking like a man :)

post-5269-0-85937600-1460058865_thumb.png

post-5269-0-09898900-1460058901_thumb.png

post-5269-0-79771200-1460058917_thumb.png

post-5269-0-39244100-1460058932_thumb.png

Edited by gazza

Thanks Gazza

Richard

No problem, I used to be on Facebook regularly 7 odd years ago. Catastrophic IT failure meant I lost my login, I've been somewhat left behind by Facebook and can't be arsed to start again with it!

Despite getting nearer to 3k posts on here and having to use email at work on the whole I hate the internet, emails and modern communication methods :(

The boat is at present moored on the King's Dyke Truck stop layby (A605) and been there for the passed week or more,

Blimey!

So are we to surmise it was not stolen at all (as usual), and it's a squabble about ownership?

Blimey!

So are we to surmise it was not stolen at all (as usual), and it's a squabble about ownership?

It was abandoned by owner A. Then thief B came along and took it. Owner A decided to sell to thief B. Thief B bought the boat. Now it has Apparently been stolen from Thief B by Thief C!

The boat is at present moored on the King's Dyke Truck stop layby (A605) and been there for the passed week or more,

Where a boat burnt out recently, I think.

It was abandoned by owner A. Then thief B came along and took it. Owner A decided to sell to thief B. Thief B bought the boat. Now it has Apparently been stolen from Thief B by Thief C!

Where a boat burnt out recently, I think.

Yes, the same spot.

It's one of the easiest spots to get a vehicle very near to a boat on the ML near to Peterborough.

Are the MLC likely to get dragged into this as it appears to be dumped on their bank?

Yes, the same spot.

It's one of the easiest spots to get a vehicle very near to a boat on the ML near to Peterborough.

Are the MLC likely to get dragged into this as it appears to be dumped on their bank?

Only if it sinks, otherwise it is a Shire Hall problem as the bank is their ownership.

I was quite suprised to see a boat there yesterday.

Even more suprised that I didn't recognise it, however, I was driving.

Ownership of some boats is a bit fluid.

If the 'report' is true then the original owner (A) had the boat stolen by (B ), Owner A, obviously knowing who B was decided not to 'press charges'. and instead offered to sell it to B.

B bought the boat, and had 'problems', &, whilst it was moored up it was then stolen by C.

It appears that B doesn't know C or he/she may have offered to sell it to them - instead he/she has run an advert on ebay (and elsewhere) asking for information.

The boat has been found but the owner seems to be unable / unwilling / CBA to get it back.

The whole story is a bit 'weird'.

You 'round then Matty? Trying to sneak into the ML without us noticing this year?

We're at Whittlesey. leaving soon for Stanground, booked at 11, so will take a look on the way past.

MP.

Edited by MoominPapa

Boat is now blocking the channel. The Middle Level will have get involved.now.

I thought that may be the case :(

Rumor has it the EA assisted this boat on its passage downstream. If true What were they thinking?!