Genny thief Rugby

Neil Walker

Featured Posts

In between br58/59 opposite park. Have suspicions of housing estate but not, I repeat not starting a witch hunt. Two young lads tapped on the boat asking for directions, apparently took a photo of our boat on way through as well . . Checked lady was minus large husband and dog unplugged it and legged it into the estate.

What surprises me is that anyone runs a generator without locking it to something. These people will steal it from right under your nose if you let them.

You wouldn't wave 800 quid in cash in front of a couple of chavs,so why do it with an expensive bit of kit?

Edited by blackrose

What surprises me is that anyone runs a generator without locking it to something. These people will steal it from right under your nose if you let them.

You wouldn't wave 800 quid in cash in front of a couple of chavs,so why do it with an expensive bit of kit?

How do you know that it wasn't locked ?

Surely locked as the Insurance company would expect it to be !

Of course it was. Who says it wasn't locked. Let the guy make his claim and stop all this talk of unlocked dogs, husband and generator even the wife had a locked chasity belt on. Shame on you all let the claim go through.

Of course it was. Who says it wasn't locked. Let the guy make his claim and stop all this talk of unlocked dogs, husband and generator even the wife had a locked chasity belt on. Shame on you all let the claim go through.

What claim ?

We are moored opposite and I was amazed that the Police turned up half an hour later with sirens and flashing lights. Hope they catch the Scroates as soon as possible...

Check EBAY, Gumtree etc. Its not unknown for said Scrotes to list for sale in area of theft. What model was it?

Check EBAY, Gumtree etc. Its not unknown for said Scrotes to list for sale in area of theft. What model was it?

Good point ..If I see the guy in the morning I will try and get some more details.. Edited by Tisinca