NB Pleiades

Featured Posts

Its an interesting boat, and you seam to be an interesting bloke! Of cause your allowed to post retrospectivly about you floor,

- Ive posted details of the constuction of emilyannes floor atlease twice on this forum. And i didnt even build it! (i was about 3 at the time)

Daniel

have you loked at the propellor that adjusts its self to the optimum angle for drive which helps with consumption of batteries

• 6 months later...
Superbly, when the motor was running, but not at all with it stopped ie coasting. I think that you'd need a very wide skeg or some sturdy cage to protect it from grounding when it's not facing straight ahead, esp. when going astern.

We owned the GUCCCo. butty "Capella" for a while, she is motorised with a hydraulic motor in a steel butty rudder. It's like having a 30hp outboard, you could turn the drive 90deg. and spin 70' in its own length. Astern the boat goes in whatever direction you point it. But you need the rudder as well for canal work.

Rick

How much did this cost? cheers

• 10 months later...
  • 11 years later...