Llangollen Canal - Man with Gun on a boat - Beware

junior

Featured Posts

Could you not go all out and give everyone his post code?

People do silly things but their is such a thing as rehabilitation.

Give the guy a breakclosedeyes.gif

if you knew what he has (allegedly) done i don't think you would be describing it as 'silly'

Further to earlier, the man is on remand and will remain in custody until his full hearing, which will take place at Shrewsbury Crown Court on the 24th August.

great stuff, thank you

if you knew what he has (allegedly) done i don't think you would be describing it as 'silly'

I dont know what he alledgedly did, I just dont agree with advertizing where people live who commit crime thats all I meant.

Maybe his mum lives at that address or maybe a girl freind with a young child, I think advertizing where people live is dangerous, their are some people who seek revenge and the wrong people can end up paying for someone elses crime.

This is all I meant, nothing more.

Maybe I just see things differently.

I dont know what he alledgedly did, I just dont agree with advertizing where people live who commit crime thats all I meant.

Maybe his mum lives at that address or maybe a girl freind with a young child, I think advertizing where people live is dangerous, their are some people who seek revenge and the wrong people can end up paying for someone elses crime.

So complain to the courts, not on here.

Well it is a matter of public record, as is the fact that he isn't there

I understand your point though. It's a tricky one for me because in this case, there is no doubt in my mind (due to the reliability of 'sources' and shortness of the towpath telegraph) that this was a boat to be avoided - it may still be, but i don't know that for sure

I do tend to agree, some people go too far to seek vengeance, and there are still plenty of criminals on the loose who might use this as an excuse to burgle the guy's house. Remember he's not guilty until the court says so, there's always a slim chance they arrested the wrong man.

So complain to the courts, not on here.

The courts have a duty to fully identify the person, which may include his address and postcode. You might take note that the newspapers use the court's information releases to make news articles but it is unusual for them to publish anything more specific than a street name.

Well it is a matter of public record, as is the fact that he isn't there

I understand your point though. It's a tricky one for me because in this case, there is no doubt in my mind (due to the reliability of 'sources' and shortness of the towpath telegraph) that this was a boat to be avoided - it may still be, but i don't know that for sure

I would fear the boat like crazy if I was close to it, I never meant to defend the guy.

its just ive worked with women seeking safe refuge from violence.

I do tend to agree, some people go too far to seek vengeance, and there are still plenty of criminals on the loose who might use this as an excuse to burgle the guy's house. Remember he's not guilty until the court says so, there's always a slim chance they arrested the wrong man.

In the Good Old Days they sometimes used to burn the wrong witches.

Could you not go all out and give everyone his post code?

People do silly things but their is such a thing as rehabilitation.

Give the guy a breakclosedeyes.gif

Yes, there is such a thing as rehabilitation.

However, it would be unusual for it to take so few days.

Quoting the street but not the number is standard reporting practice.

Just read the link and this bit made me chuckle

"They are fickle characters who move around from site to site and cause untold havoc. They tend not to be serious investigators or persons capable of in depth study of a topic and will ask repeated questions without reading the content of a subject properly. All forums have these characters and the Michael Pennington Ghost attracted an large number of such people."

Just read the link and this bit made me chuckle

"They are fickle characters who move around from site to site and cause untold havoc. They tend not to be serious investigators or persons capable of in depth study of a topic and will ask repeated questions without reading the content of a subject properly. All forums have these characters and the Michael Pennington Ghost attracted an large number of such people."

What's wrong with that?

to bring the thread back on topic, i have just heard that the dodgy geeza is out on bail & back on the boat & was planning to go down Grindley Brook late yesterday after the lockie had gone.

I am not sure how much of this is true but have no reason to doubt it

Boat was at whitchurch yesterday morning, did not come past us in wembury last night

thanks rasputin - I'm between you & Whitchurch & haven't seen him yet. Maybe he's staying in the Whitchurch area to get to his next court date

Whitchurch herald story (no new info)

http://m.whitchurchherald.co.uk/mobile/mnews/151651/drama-on-canal-at-grindley-brook-as-man-refused-to-surrender-to-police.aspx#.Vdgi29FipaM.facebook