Another death on the canal..

Gazboatman

Featured Posts

All too common on that bit of the canal, as it's just up from the gay village it's all too often directed at gay people who are seen as a soft target and less likely to report it to the police. Nice to see the biter bitten for a change. Last topic was earlier this month.

K

http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?s=080c665be85292bbda15e71a8076ea1f&showtopic=63092&hl=manchester

Wow, do you all realise you're about to incur the wrath of the hardcore PC types who lurk on this forum just waiting to react to unsympathetic posts like these? While I can't feel satisfaction in anyone's death, it's also difficult for me to feel much sympathy for a mugger who comes off worse.

Edit: they probably won't bite now I've said that...

Edited by blackrose
  • Greenie 1

Rather like the news today of Andrew Woodhouse who was also cleared of any wrong doing in protecting his property from a couple of thieves. I have to say I feel no sympathy for the bloke with the 2 broken legs and broken arm or the other ejit that accompanied him.

I hope Mr Woodhouse and his family can quickly get over the trauma and ordeal of having to deal with these 2 lowlifes.

Wow, do you all realise you're about to incur the wrath of the hardcore PC types who lurk on this forum just waiting to react to unsympathetic posts like these? While I can't feel satisfaction in anyone's death, it's also difficult for me to feel much sympathy for a mugger who comes off worse.

Edit: they probably won't bite now I've said that...

Its a classic example of a self fulfilling prophesy

Edited by Bazza2

We were going through the lock at the location in the second picture , my son and his mate both 15 yrs of age or thereabouts were off the boat doing the gate when a naked woman ran past pursued by a male , seconds later a policeman appeared and began to question the boys about why they were at the lock ,the naked woman running away from the male , he never batted an eyelid to them.

It has always been fun boating through that area in the late hours and we never once felt threatened or unsafe , last late trip was three years ago i reckon so it may have become dodgy since then.

We were going through the lock at the location in the second picture , my son and his mate both 15 yrs of age or thereabouts were off the boat doing the gate when a naked woman ran past pursued by a male , seconds later a policeman appeared and began to question the boys about why they were at the lock ,the naked woman running away from the male , he never batted an eyelid to them.

It has always been fun boating through that area in the late hours and we never once felt threatened or unsafe , last late trip was three years ago i reckon so it may have become dodgy since then.

Its like this outside my marina gates, we have to ask them to stop their dogging just to get the room to drive the car in sometimes! So sick of it!