Canal Fashion Shoot

DeanS

Featured Posts

water heater vent looks a bit close to hatch for me.

I'm pretty sure Deans boat has just passed it's BSC, I'm sure if it was an issue the inspector would have raised it. Edited by The Dog House

I'ma guess that "hairy bacon" means something quite different to you than it does to those of us who are regularly subjected to yoof slang...

I don't know about you, but to me, hairy bacon is (a) very rare and (B) means I need to sort out the fridge again. Then again, I haven't been a yoof for ages.....

<Checks Urban Dictionary> Ah....

Peter Reed, on 10 Dec 2013 - 9:01 PM, said:

Or not shaving at all at all.

our local butchers market does real pork scratchings and by real i mean you order by the ounce, they get scooped out of a drum and into a bag, they have real fat on them and sometimes they are VERY hairy

LUSHbiggrin.png

sick.gif Vom

There was some sort of photo shoot going on under the grafittified bridge in Leighton Buzzard the other week. They were a bit in the way of manoeuvring to the water point.

I saw a photoshoot going on at a lock when I was moving my boat very early in the morning in London.

There weren't many fashion clothes evident, as a matter of fact there weren't many clothes evident at all...

I didn't post any pics on here for fear of being Gibboed.

I carried on, British stiff upper lip and all that you know..