Living on a narrowboat on Jeremy Vine BBC radio 2

Chop!

Featured Posts

Jeremy Vine is a most marvelous example of modern britain. He is without doubt the most sane, most modest, most brilliant person I have ever listened to on Radio ....he is my role model, my ideal travelling companion..... he is the lead that I follow .... he will one day go to heaven where we are all equal and first among equals. Isn't that a nice thought

I must 3131stop.gif thinking like this ....cheers.gif . another bottle finished

If he is discussing this, who will he be discussing it with?

If its a genuine discussion then he is hosting the programm but it would appear that the outcome is pre determined if the title is anything to go by.

Don't see any question marks there.

Literally just tuned in, and recognised the voice as one from the South East Partnership meeting in Milton Keynes at evening.....

.... Alan Wildman (RBOA chairman), and now on the South East Partnership Boaters group.

So yes, I would say there is a degree of genuine open discussion here, despite the constraints of this program and this presenter. Will listen on until at least the point I get peed off!