I love living on a boat

DeanS

Featured Posts

So do we & if they could speak Sid & Soona our 2 cats & Lola, latest crew member who is a border collie x Jack russell would vote yes smile.png

eta - Doing the Wigan flight today? Hard work but worth it to get up there, enjoy the Leeds Liverpool, one of our favourites :)

Edited by Jamboat

I am convinced that the decision to spend most of our time as possible on the cut has made so much difference to both of our lives. Chrissie is better able to cope with her chemo treatment and I am far less stressed than when we lived in the urban splash of the busy towns and cities. I only wish that we had made the move years earlier!

It's quite rare to see gloomy faces along the canal side, other than those of the prisoners who sadly don't have a boat and are restricted to bricks and mortar.

If you get the chance, take it!

I travelled back to the house yesterday with Paddy the Lab and he wouldn't settle until we were back in the car heading South on the M6. He leads a miserable life here on the canal side, he's miserable right now lounging in the sun watching out for unlicensed boats! :-)

Edited by Doorman

I can think of a few households where only one partner is keen on boats and up for a life afloat

We were lucky. It was my idea and Dave couldn't believe his luck!

A boat is a nice place to be and I have no regrets. Nothing quite like it. Would love to get out more and find myself a nice woman to share it with and go off Constant cruising. Would love a lab at some point too!

Jamescheers.gif

Edited by canals are us?