Trustees resigning

sueb

Featured Posts

Just read in Towpath Telegraph that Marisa Cassoni has resigned as trustee. I don't seem to think she is the first. Does anyone know how many have left? I don't suppose anyone knows why.

I can find her name in relation to her resignation as a Trustee with the John Lewis partnership last April.

I can't find a connection between her and CRT though....

http://canalrivertrust.org.uk/about-us/governance/the-council

I can find her name in relation to her resignation as a Trustee with the John Lewis partnership last April.

Tony Hales sent a letter round in December, this is old news.

Feel like the blind leading the blind here Martin - shame the OP did not provide more information to save us fumbling about trying to find stuff out.

Someone better informed than me will be along in a mo to explain hopefully

ETA - cross posted with Lawrence

seems like nothing to get excited about after all

Edited by cheshire~rose

She is a trustee, not a council member.

Notification of appointment here

Another linky

And from the Dark Side NBW Linky

I don't suppose anyone knows why.

Officially "for personal reasons".

Edited by alan_fincher

Towpath Telegraph? Two pages of old 'news', three pages of 'sponsored editorials', and the rest is just advertising. I pick up a copy if I need something to light the fire.

Have you not tried the "Old Bilge Pump" columnist, (I think I have his "pen-name" right?). Makes Victor seem like a moderate!

She is the second resignation. The first was Nigel Hugill who also resigned for personal reasons.

Thanks Allan. Why on earth would I query a shop trustee? I assumed everyone here would know Cart was run by trustees. Obviously not. Ho hum

I can find her name in relation to her resignation as a Trustee with the John Lewis partnership last April

John Lewis is brilliant.

You're getting at me again!

N

cheers.gif

Thanks Allan. Why on earth would I query a shop trustee? I assumed everyone here would know Cart was run by trustees. Obviously not. Ho hum

There is an issue there as trustees have responsibilities and liabilities that they usually do not realise and the show is run by employees who have the trustees rubber stamp their plans. It's a bit like Yes Prime Minister IMHO.

ETA But in the converse way

Edited by blodger