Morning View

tillergirl

Featured Posts

That is indeed a good piccy Ian.

I have had so many beautiful early morning views recently and posted a few on here, being up at the crack of dawn is certainly worth it, especially when dawn is as late as 7am!!

This one isn't mine, it's the lubberly Kathleenbridgets from the bridge at her marina whilst I was away taking piccys on the Coventry and North Oxford.

4.jpg

Tillergirl, that's our boat Bullfinch directly opposite you. I hauled all the ballast out from the boatmans cabin. ground away the rust. painted it all with red oxide.....guess what....two days on....paint still isn't dry!

How many boats in? Can't see the names from here.

Ours is the centre one in your picture. Its got the oak front cratch and is dark green and crimson paint with the yellow lining. We are between Ziggy and Calico Poppy.

Ahh I did wonder! Lovely boat it is too. :)

Give us a wave next time you are here.

Those pictures are really beautiful. I'm trully impresed. Thank you very much for posting them. Keep it up!

They certainly are beautiful, and over the years I've experienced a few myself and hope to again in the forthcoming week as today we are going to our shared boat for a week. And very soon, like you live aboards I envy so much, I too will have the opportunity to experience many more of those wonderful dawns and dusks because I've just had an offer accepted on a boat so if the survey is okay we hope to move aboard around Christmas :cheers:

• Greenie 1