horsebox windows

pete23

Featured Posts

the windows in me boat are buggerd, there about 50yr old and out of a old bus,there made out of stainless and drop to bits when taken out to see to the rust behind them.

im thinking of getting some new windows slightly bigger, then cutting the hole out a bit bigger to loose the rust.

having built a few horseboxes over the years and using coldwell horsebox windows, they seem very well made and are very heavy, but a lot cheaper than there narrowboat windows.

has anyone ever used horsebox windows in there boat??

I hope that they keep the rein out.

They could be a bit expensive.

You don't want to saddle yourself with a job that is too much.

This list of unbridled puns is too much. Someone with come a crupper. They may even get their wages docked.

My store of puns is withering away. Perhaps I had better leave before I am muzzled.

N

Edited by Theo
Add some more stupid and unhelpful puns

Back to it lads!

In all honesty im not overly familiar with horse box windows but if you would be happy with them and the price works out im sure no one will stop you. I like the idea of cutting windows larger (if you can) big windows are always nice, although you will obviously have to some some more extensive fitting of the interior, if you are not already. I have heard some are less secure, but im sure most are fine.

Daniel

nae problem.

having got a sample window from a "welsh arab" company it seems there is absoluty no differance from the windows you would get from a very well known "boat window" company, accept the price!! :cheers:

We may be able to accept the price. Except you haven't told us what it is! :rolleyes: