marina costs

moam1

Featured Posts

It's a supply and demand situation. We moved our boat at Easter from the Kennet&Avon which has very little mooring to the Trent and Mersey which has lots. Our old marina was small with limited facilities, the new one is state of the art with everything you could wish for and we're paying less.

Ken

hello only me again.what sort of price am i looking at for a month.and where do i find the cheapest with a pub.thank you

Hard to say since I do not know every Marina and every price. Waterways World did do some kind of survey and came up with a regional map with average prices in each area. You may be able to find it on the magaznes website.

All I can say is I am paying an annual charge of £36 per foot @ brinklow near Rugby. There are some nice pubs in the village. However, not sure from your question but if you are after a residential mooring then the Marina we are in does not officially allow it and there is no mail collection/delivery.

My mooring at Raynsway very near to Leicester and sometimes inconvenienced by river levels is £150/month for a 60' n b (£30/ft/month)

Which is cheaper than most but less convenient than a canal mooring because of the problem of changing river levels which meant that for some of this summer we could not get out.

N

Edited by Theo
add a bit

About £25/foot (prompt payment price !!) on linear mooring at Fradley.... and we have the Swan just up the flight. Not marina but to give a flavour of what is out there. I think there will be a mooring advertised on the auctions sometime in October.

Nev NB Waterlily

Spend less at the Pub, and get the marina you want

:o What a terrible thing to say !!!

Tim

hello only me again.what sort of price am i looking at for a month.and where do i find the cheapest with a pub.thank you

Dont just look at the mooring price. For instance leecy per unit in our Gulag is only 7 pence a unit so our bills are miniscule.

Tim

:o What a terrible thing to say !!!

Tim

Dont just look at the mooring price. For instance leecy per unit in our Gulag is only 7 pence a unit so our bills are miniscule.

Tim

what are you on about timmy 7 pence a unit.what will stay a year long for that.can i pay you today for the next 1000 years

will i get a discount lol

what are you on about timmy 7 pence a unit.what will stay a year long for that.can i pay you today for the next 1000 years

will i get a discount lol

I read Tim's suggestion of looking at a marina's shorepower rates, as well as their mooring rates, as common sense, Moam

What bit of " 7 pence per unit " don't you understand?

Spend all your money in the pub and CC.

Is this where I get my hat and coat?

hello darlin how are you today.i would like to spend it all in the pub.but i need to live a new life .and find a good new women.when it comes down to it .i dont like being on my own .the dark is my bad dreams .i dont like the dark