Is it summer yet?

nicknorman

Featured Posts

Just to wind up those at work, it's a beautiful day, sunny and 18 degrees here in Tamworth. For once I chose the right time to have some days off so out for a chug-about. Not surprisingly seen 4 other boats on the move already. Now where did I put that sun cream...

Just to wind up those at work, it's a beautiful day, sunny and 18 degrees here in Tamworth. For once I chose the right time to have some days off so out for a chug-about. Not surprisingly seen 4 other boats on the move already. Now where did I put that sun cream...

Got all , yes ALL me hatches and windows open, letting the breeze in and get to any of those spots that normally don't get aired much in winter.

Whilst obviously noting that no-one at work would be on CWDF in company time mind........

Edited by matty40s

I'm sitting in shirtsleeves outside on the patio with a coffee, listening to the birds chattering and a bee buzzing.

And I'm thinking Why am I not on my boat now? Wish my boat was nearer!

Pictures always help....make me feel even worse sitting in my office.

Oi! Gotcha! What are doing playing on CWDF when you're supposed to be working????

Back to the grindstone old fruit and let us retired/unemployed/lazy beggars enjoy our bit of sunshine! :D

Thanks you lot. Im sat here in the office wishing I was on the boat with a beer :(

(Cereal Tiller - If you do your spring cleaning during the colder months you can enjoy the nice weather at this time of year :cheers: )

The spring cleaning reference was from a character in "wind in the willows" i think it was mole that said it? :unsure:

Went up to Stortford town to the sanitary station and shopping as i do most weeks all the year round come storm or tempest,although the ice beat me for a while a couple of weeks ago,about a mile each way,no other boats on the move though.