has any1 sin my dads boat?

libi

Featured Posts

I'm not there, I'm here

I've always been here

Richard

I think you should be very careful about giving too much information on here about your whereabout Richard - There are some dodgy people about and we would not want them to track you down now would we? ;)

I'm not there, I'm here

I've always been here

Richard

I'm here but going somewhere else in a minute.

It's in the West Midlands and I will be able to see a boat if I sit up straight when I drive through, that's all I can tell you.

I think you should be very careful about giving too much information on here about your whereabout Richard - There are some dodgy people about and we would not want them to track you down now would we? ;)

Sue knows where he is and that's all that matters.

if someone was bleeding to death in front of you would you stand there saying "what's the magic word?" while they cried " help".

Of course not: but if they were a juvenile texting fan they might cry "hlp" and I might not understand.

• Greenie 2

:cheers: i like that, have a greenerd

Thank you Sir, do you mind if I eat it later?

To be serious, Aynho isn't that big a place and a boat moored there would be easily found, surely? There is, though, a boatbuilders' shed there where a boat could be concealed. Or cncld. Or idn.

does anyone care?? the OP seems to have disappeared perhaps she's stuck in the mud of the oxford canal's towpath! :huh:

I don't, mainly because the OP stated they knew where it was all along. Aynho. They were just too lazy to walk or bicycle a mile or two of towpath and wanted us to to do instead.

Its not as though their pride and joy had been stolen, like other cases on here, was it?

Woss goin' on? I'm all confused. Have we found/located/know the whereabouts of the boat? Are we still looking?

I think the majority have come to the conclusion that if the OP has some more information she can share with us she will certainly be back to do so (and will probably start a new thread to do it with) I think the majority of us also think she may not be back. Whether that is because she was never likely to come back anyway or because she has been put off from posting on here by some of the responses to this thread we may never know.

I think the majority of people posting are suffering from that post Christmas/long dark winter nights syndrome and are either enjoying some serious discussion on the pro's and cons of three letter acronyms and text speak or just enjoying a little light hearted humour with some seriously tongue in cheek postings.

If nothing else it is keeping this thread at the top of the pile so I suspect that providing Aynho and all its occupants have not fallen into a big black hole there will be someone who who will have their eye's open for this boat.

• Greenie 1