Unnecessarily Inconsiderate Behaviour

alan_fincher

Featured Posts

I still can't make up my mind whether to take a punt on the Marmite flavoured dark chocolate I saw on sale in a local shop the other day.

I like dark chocolate..... I like Marmite..... But.....

I'd rather lick a turd (If those were the only options whilst a gun was held to my head)

I still can't make up my mind whether to take a punt on the Marmite flavoured dark chocolate I saw on sale in a local shop the other day.

As your local shops are the same as mine, near enough, where was that? I feel a present for SWMBO coming on!

As your local shops are the same as mine, near enough, where was that? I feel a present for SWMBO coming on!

Curiously it was Robert Dyas in Hemel - not where I would immediately think of for unusual chocolate.

And the dragon is gone!

Cillit bang, perchance?

Can I ask, why the change? Is it:

Because you're a fan of Leeds-based mullet-topped post-punk bands?

A homage to your favourite "Double Deckers" character?

You have a tragically complex fuel system and are no match for large numbers of mass-produced Russian Daves?

Because your whiskers are an aphrodisiac?

Cillit bang, perchance?

Can I ask, why the change? Is it:

Because you're a fan of Leeds-based mullet-topped post-punk bands?

A homage to your favourite "Double Deckers" character?

You have a tragically complex fuel system and are no match for large numbers of mass-produced Russian Daves?

Because your whiskers are an aphrodisiac?

A whim.

I do indeed.

TIGGER is spelt tee eye double ger er!

your new, ordinary,everyday tiger has an intense expression,as if it wishes to devour the dragon's chocolate flavoured ice cream/turd?

Wishes to??!!

I has already devoured the whole damned dragon.

Come back Mr Dragon all is forgiven. Take no notice of Carl's opinion about what you were licking; if he can't tell the difference between an ice cream and a turd then a visit to Specsavers is in order. :lol:

Roger

The dragon is gone, and pending the appointment of a permanent new avatar, the position will be occupied by a number of guest avatars

The dragon is gone, and pending the appointment of a permanent new avatar, the position will be occupied by a number of guest avatars

This just won't do - I feel a campaign coming on -

SOD

Save our dragon...

This just won't do - I feel a campaign coming on -

SOD

Save our dragon...

Your campaign is doomed! not long after your campaign starts another larger campaigning organistaion comes along with SOS...Save Our Serpent :P