Rickmansworth Festival 21-22nd May

pepper

Featured Posts

Victoria and Mike Askin were heading to Rickmansworth when we passed them just south of Great Haywood on the T&M on Saturday: they were expecting to take advantage in the Sat-Mon opening of Ansty Bridge (15 on the N Oxford) - , it seems now actually demolished.

med_gallery_7537_1_10243.jpg

Victoria and Mike Askin were heading to Rickmansworth when we passed them just south of Great Haywood on the T&M on Saturday: they were expecting to take advantage in the Sat-Mon opening of Ansty Bridge (15 on the N Oxford) - , it seems now actually demolished.

Having seen the speed Mike can make, he is probably passing into Hertfordshire about now! :lol:

Sadly we will not be at Ricky this year, even by car, as we will be involved in boat moving elsewhere.

Have a good one, all those who are going!

We're going - we're probably going to arrive on Thursday. No idea what mooring yet as I still haven't had any confirmation that my form was received :unsure:

Not that I mind, we'll figure it out when we arrive :cheers:

There's another thread here: http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=35417&st=0&p=632978&hl=rickmansworth&fromsearch=1entry632978 where a few other folk have said they're going too.

We're going - we're probably going to arrive on Thursday. No idea what mooring yet as I still haven't had any confirmation that my form was received :unsure:

My paperwork arrived a couple of weeks ago - can't remember the mooring location though.

We will be leaving Berko Friday morning so will get there mid afternoon Friday.

Edited by Speedwheel

I'm moored in the area so will definitely wander down to the Aquadrome at some point. I'll keep my eye out for rowdy forumites ;)

Saturday tug-of-war should be a good place to spot a few ;)

Chris - give us a shout out!

Saturday tug-of-war should be a good place to spot a few ;)

Chris - give us a shout out!

Well, it'll be a bit of pot luck I'm afraid as everywhere I look online I can only find sketchy details of what's happening. No tmes seem to be published anywhere so I'll just head down when I can and see what I can see.

hope you aint reserved plot 9, am sat on it at min, lol. tho will move off it tmoz

I passed through Rickmansworth today and it seemed to be getting very busy. Must have passed you........I was heading South I did stop at Tesco.

My paperwork arrived a couple of weeks ago - can't remember the mooring location though.

We will be leaving Berko Friday morning so will get there mid afternoon Friday.

Cab see why you are called Speedwheel that same trip has just taken me 6 days.......

Was moored opposite tescos, you should have shouted, matty 40's here too. Tis busy, one muppet just reversed inTo my bike rack and crushed them!

Try to move before the tug of war starts then ! :lol:

We're planning on getting to Ricky tomorrow evening and will be at the boaters' party on Friday, assuming it's happening as before. We could all agree to wear pink carnations and carry time out :). Ooh, how about we all dangle a cork ball from our pockets and carry a pint?! Oh.. Wait..