Waterways World April Fool

rallyfan

Featured Posts

Yea, is it an anargram? I didn't have time to work it out. I spose it spells something backwards maybe?

aah - does anybody mind if I don;t rush out to by April's copy of WW, to find out WTF you are all on about.

I hadn't intended buying a copy of the April edition of Waterways World. Are you on the sales team? If not can you tell us all what this is all about ......

For may years WWW has run an April Fools Spoof in the appropriate edition. These have ranged from English nature having a lock gate with particularly luxuriant vegetation listed, a Foam filled lock as a revolutionary boat wash and perhaps their best effort McDonalds claiming the two towpath bridges at Braunston Junction infringed their Golden Arches.

I also did not notice it in the current issue but will look at the mirror article again.

For may years WWW has run an April Fools Spoof in the appropriate edition. These have ranged from English nature having a lock gate with particularly luxuriant vegetation listed, a Foam filled lock as a revolutionary boat wash and perhaps their best effort McDonalds claiming the two towpath bridges at Braunston Junction infringed their Golden Arches.

I also did not notice it in the current issue but will look at the mirror article again.

I thought one of the best ones was when they had an article rebranding BW as "Aquantis", with a marketing consultant saying it was necessary so they could shed their image as an organisation that managed an out of date transport network

I thought one of the best ones was when they had an article rebranding BW as "Aquantis", with a marketing consultant saying it was necessary so they could shed their image as an organisation that managed an out of date transport network

Trouble with that we are so use there daft ideas nobody took much notice Joe