'That' post

Featured Posts

...has been reported to the mods. - best thing to do given the title being obvious is just not click on the link to it and adding to the thread as it keeps bringing to the top.

As soon as a mod is able it will be removed. It does sometimes take a while as some of the mods on here rely on a 3g/2g phone signal for their internet access.

Edited by MJG

...has been reported to the mods. - best thing to do given the title being obvious is just not click on the link to it and adding to the thread as it keeps bringing to the top.

As soon as a mod is able it will be removed. It does sometimes take a while as some of the mods on here rely on a 3g/2g phone signal for their internet access.

Well it is still there!! I

have reported it as well, an hour later.

Mods on holiday?

Mods on holiday?

No

as I said the mods on here are not on line as frequently as land lubbers like me, with my permanent access to the internet. Some are cruising as we type and will not be on either the internet or this site. As soon as one is it will get removed.

In the meantime it's so blindingly obvious what it is from the title I would suggest if people don't want to be offended DON'T CLICK ON IT>>>

It really is that simple.

Edited by MJG

But is has had 145 views currently. Now what is it about the thread title that so appeals to members (no pun intended) of this forum?

Not sure

- but I now know what wording to include in the title of my future posts to ensure they get looked at (er the posts that is..)

Depending on what you said when you saw it you may have to move back to Skelmersdale.

Didn't say nuffin guvnor...

OTH.... it didn't work for me, should I see a doctor i wonder?

Edited by Smelly

Probably all boating.

I was in Braunston - no 2g or 3g signal on Vodafone until I got out the other side of the tunnel. I'm moored up & its deleted now. Sorry it took so long.

Thanks it's appreciated..

No

as I said the mods on here are not on line as frequently as land lubbers like me, with my permanent access to the internet. Some are cruising as we type and will not be on either the internet or this site. As soon as one is it will get removed.

In the meantime it's so blindingly obvious what it is from the title I would suggest if people don't want to be offended DON'T CLICK ON IT>>>

It really is that simple.

Well mr G two points:-

(1) It would not have been the first time that someone used a saucy title to ridcule someones foolish behaviour, the tikle from recollection was not that blindingly obvious.

(2) How can you be so condescendingly self righteous shouting "don't click on it" when you clearly did exactly that yourself?

Edited by David Schweizer