Google Streetview

Tim Lewis

Featured Posts

Google have just released streetview for major towns in the UK. For those who have not used it it is continuous photography at street level of every street/house in the areas covered.

I warn you, it is addictive - try spotting your house/car/boat.

http://maps.google.co.uk/streetview

Tim

Google have just released streetview for major towns in the UK. For those who have not used it it is continuous photography at street level of every street/house in the areas covered.

I warn you, it is addictive - try spotting your house/car/boat.

http://maps.google.co.uk/streetview

Tim

What is interesting is that you can actually see some vehicle registration numbers when I looked at Whitehall. I wonder about the personal data protection in such cases.

Stewey

Looking at the video of my town some bod drove out of his drive , once round the grotty end of town passing two supermarkets and back to his driveway. He never went near the main end of town as all. The most exciting moment is when the only traffic light in town went red as he approached and he muttered over the exciting chase music.

It's quite groovy but tragically doesn't seem to cover this area (Stratford, Warwick etc). I suppose we're just destined to remain slightly beneath the Orwellian radar...

They are on their way! They drove through Cropredy on Sunday morning - big jeep type van with an array of cameras on a pole . . .

:lol: very true! :lol:

That's why we all have the same bike as her - Ooops...

Richard

Hmm a new game: Link

Can anyone get the images to show directly without the link? There is a bunch of html on the google site

Richard