I.P.S. Problem

Featured Posts

I keep getting a warning page come up (bit like a page not found 404 type thingy) except it says there's a fault with the IPS database (or summit like that!) :o

I'm only getting it when I click certain pages of this website - often the View New Posts link.

Is it something to do with my computer or is the forum having a few technical probs?

Nope, not your PC, I'm having the same problems today. It hasn't happened for a while, but then again I haven't been aound for a while either but it's nothing new, just the website throwing a wobbler.

It has been a bit slow at times, hence a lot of double posts because people think the post has not registered and click again.

Seems to be OK at the moment or should that be, at this moment in time. ;)

oooooops!

I must have scared poor Nigel away...........

Now there is only me here ...........

Rose gives a cursory sniff under her armpits to check she did not forget her deodorant this morning

Billy no mates.......... better go and allow Troll to be my friend ;)

oooooops!

I must have scared poor Nigel away...........

Now there is only me here ...........

Rose gives a cursory sniff under her armpits to check she did not forget her deodorant this morning

Billy no mates.......... better go and allow Troll to be my friend ;)

just spotted this, you wont regret it accept me

Yeah i got an IPS error last night, i will get jon to look into it for us if i can. - Im on holiday for a week till the 28th with only limited internet access (laptop, phone, and payg gprs with poor signal) but il try and keep an eye on it.Daniel*like topics merged

I too, couldn't get logged on when the site was down, but stranger still is that I now have to log on every-time I now visit canalworld.net. If I click on Blogs first and then click on either back or home, I have to re-log on yet again.

Is it just me???

;)

I too, couldn't get logged on when the site was down, but stranger still is that I now have to log on every-time I now visit canalworld.net. If I click on Blogs first and then click on either back or home, I have to re-log on yet again.

Is it just me???

:rolleyes:

This problem occurs on various forums (mine included) and only affects a select few! Therefore I tend to believe it must be the settings on the individuals computer.

Trying clearing your cookies and re-booting IE - it often does the trick.