Planned Site Maintenance - This weekend

RichM

Featured Posts

We will be updating Canal World to the latest version of Invision this weekend, either late Saturday or Sunday evening. Canal World will be down during this window though it's not expected to last more than 2 hours. This is a minor update and the overall look and feel will remain the same, but there may be some minor differences. We will confirm on completion.

• Greenie 1

Site is now back online following short maintenance break whereby we updated to latest version of the forum software. (Invision)

There seems to be an issue with the Member map, so it won't appear for the moment but will provide further update once this is fixed.

13 hours ago, RichM said:

There seems to be an issue with the Member map, so it won't appear for the moment but will provide further update once this is fixed.

How am i supposed to stalk @Tony1 now? :D 

Congrats on the upgrade, i remember back in the day with VBB updates often broke as much as they fixed, hope it went smooth ;) 

13 minutes ago, Hudds Lad said:

How am i supposed to stalk @Tony1 now? :D 

Congrats on the upgrade, i remember back in the day with VBB updates often broke as much as they fixed, hope it went smooth ;) 

Strictly speaking old bean, one isn't supposed to stalk anyone.

Like many popular hobbies of the 1970s,  stalking is considered a little outre these days. 

But who could blame you? With me being so irresistibly handsome and charming (not to mention slim and athletic), there's not a court in the land that would convict you.

21 minutes ago, Tony1 said:

Strictly speaking old bean, one isn't supposed to stalk anyone.

Like many popular hobbies of the 1970s,  stalking is considered a little outre these days. 

But who could blame you? With me being so irresistibly handsome and charming (not to mention slim and athletic), there's not a court in the land that would convict you.

Doesn't that rather depend on what he intends to do to you when he catches you? ;)

• Haha 1