Nice yacht for sale

Hudds Lad

Featured Posts

RWD in this case means Redman Whiteley  Davies.  Interior designers - heaven knows who did the work.

Isn't this Michelle Mone's bote?  Theres a picture of her on a very similar and identically named vessel somewhere on here. IIRC.

N

Edited by BEngo

1 hour ago, Hudds Lad said:

https://www.fraseryachts.com/en/yacht-for-sale/lady-m/

If you've got a few mill kicking around after Covid...

The imagery is wonderful, but I suspect the reality, even if I had a few million Euros to spare, would be pouring rain and either too much wind or too little, I can see me being becalmed in a downpour somewhere off Weston-Super-Mare

14 minutes ago, BEngo said:

Isn't this Michelle Mone's bote?  Theres a picture of her on a very similar and identically named vessel somewhere on here. IIRC.

Yes, comes with cupboards well stocked with not-fit-for-purpose PPE ;) 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, magpie patrick said:

The imagery is wonderful, but I suspect the reality, even if I had a few million Euros to spare, would be pouring rain and either too much wind or too little, I can see me being becalmed in a downpour somewhere off Weston-Super-Mare

Or from the wrong direction.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BEngo said:

Isn't this Michelle Mone's bote? 

No it isn't.

For the avoidance of doubt, she made it very clear in that Laura Kuenssberg (Prince Andrew/car crash style) interview, that it is NOT her yacht. She blurted this out even though she had not been asked who owned it! 

Hope that clears everything up.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MtB said:

No it isn't.

For the avoidance of doubt, she made it very clear in that Laura Kuenssberg (Prince Andrew/car crash style) interview, that it is NOT her yacht. She blurted this out even though she had not been asked who owned it! 

Hope that clears everything up.

And you believe every word from her mouth.🤭