Amazing new heater.....

frangar

Featured Posts

Just seen this advertised on farcebook

https://warmerdp.com/products/kinetic?fbclid=IwAR2wj_MUQmyc8Z-XFNUMEc6s9tPn00WJeBd094k8YTvXsUbRCPymEfo2isg

It's truly a miracle.....Im really hoping it will keep my axiom prop clear of ice this year.....I might not even have to use my coalcage.....

PS All the above is sarcasm....I actually thought it was a spoof site but it appears not....please can someone buy one and report back here....

Im just off to plug my grounded blanket in and find my radiation blocker for my router....

Just now, magnetman said:

Space age gear is always cool.

2_480x480.jpg?v=1697618147

Its quite large isn't it unless the Rover is a toy version.

Yet it also fits in a car....so it must change its size depending where it's used....that is quite a useful selling point I hope they would have mentioned

I'm going to get a blue one just in case.

It is possible that the people who are deliberately saying it is a scam are hoarding them knowing how good they are and will release them it gets properly cold at a huge profit.

• Greenie 1

This sort of massive breakthrough can't stay hidden for long and there will obviously be nay sayers and a lot of FUD.

1 minute ago, frangar said:

Surely thats the one for cooling.....red is what you need as a heater

I think the blue one might be less disappointing.