What happened to the gay thread?

nicknorman

Featured Posts

Don't let paranoia spoil your day, Nick :)

I often have to hold back on responding to personal attacks which I suspect are mysogenistic, lol.

There certainly were plenty of surprising posts.  I don't think OP got the responses he would have anticipated, what's new!

Edited by LadyG

1 minute ago, Athy said:

I think you know the answer to that question. What was a sensible thread had descended into mud-slinging, which was reported to us, and one of my colleagues decided to hide it pro tem.

No I didn’t know the answer to the question, which is why I asked it! However I have now received a mod PM explaining the situation.

29 minutes ago, BoatinglifeupNorth said:

Hopefully it’ll get put in the Pub section, or other section non-boating related. I’m sure though, some people will want it in a more visual section to highlight their issues.

Why should it be, it was in the new to boating section and that was entirely appropriate. As a new boater the OP will be interested in older boaters attitudes to his sexuality. If you find it disgusting and intolerable, simply don’t read it, rather than campaigning to have it removed from your sight.

Anyway, mods might as well delete this thread now the other one is back up.

Edited by nicknorman