This is a women only topic

barroca grande

Featured Posts

This is an absolute necessity for narrowboat living. I only wish I had discovered it years ago especially as it has been around since the 1930's. Reason for it being such a secret? Well it is not a commercial commodity unlike the other unmentionables.

Boots sell them if you look hard enough and a lovely little shop in Stone (I forget its name but it began with J and is a fairtrade one). Presumably plenty other like minded stores will too. It is not as grisly as it initially appears in fact far from it and I won't be parted from mine now!!!!

www.mooncup.co.uk :D:D:D:D

Blimey you girls are shy on here they have been discussing them for years on the teachers forums :D

It is a well known fact that I am the original shrinking violet around this forum! :D

Thanks for that, first I have heard of them... could be good for my 3 daughters too!

So teachers have been talking about them on forums huh. Why not pass that message on to us (not shy but h'ignorant) ladies?

I only found them out from the program 'It's not easy being green' thought about it for months before googling it and there it was ...

Answer to my dreams - and I hadn't even been dreaming about it.

Ah I'm in lurve :D:D:D

AND no one I have mentioned it to has heard of them even my very green friend who does believe in faeries and talks to trees. (She introduced me to her favourite one. boy was that a stilted moment ... apparently even the tree felt awkward)

:D

I'm fighting the urge to click the link and see what your discussing but you know what? There are somethings I just dont want 2 know :D

well it says it all in the name....

I work near the office of mooncup, a few months ago an old chap stopped me to ask if i knew what this mooncup was, and i started to describe it's function, and he quite quickly got flustered and said "That's quite enough information!"

Edited by grahoom

Never heard of these before. Tell me if I am being too graphic here (I know it's lunchtime), but I see all of the advantages, apart from what to do in the office loo?

Pour and wipe with loo roll....

Lunch is over... Hmm Sausage Rolls..

To all you guys that's so knowledgeable about mooncups and spending your time posting silly comments etc.

Why don't you get out a bit more and get a life.

The OP was trying to give useful info to other women. Grow up and butt out of this topic guys!

You are only enhancing previously made derogatory comments regarding these forums; made by some members.

To all you guys that's so knowledgeable about mooncups and spending your time posting silly comments etc.

The OP was trying to give useful info to other women. Grow up and butt out of this topic guys!

You are only enhancing previously made derogatory comments regarding these forums; made by some members.

Sense of humour gone for a walk? The info has been passed on, I'm sure all the girlies will find it useful and some may even join in the humour.

Funnily enough (if I'm allowed to mention funny) the comment I made, but then edited out, was made by my partner (female, and proud of it) and was concerning a famous lancashire dish.

Never heard of these before. Tell me if I am being too graphic here (I know it's lunchtime), but I see all of the advantages, apart from what to do in the office loo?

you probably wont even have to address the problem in the office loo. I don't but if I did I am lucky all the offices I work in - even the one in the portacabin with the door that doesn't close properly (not the loo door) and hence is very cold - have a basin in. but previous comment about wipe etc will work.

The comment swmbo has just made (on seeing your post) was that you're probably using a mooncup at the moment (not sure what she means?).

Surely this is an open forum and people can say what they like, why have you got to be so annoying, if your not happy with what they say, you dont have to tell them to grow up and go on and on about it. Have you never heard of constructive criticism rather than being so negative.

P

NFA, we got the information, and very good it was too. Maybe a bit of a strange topic for a canal forum, but still useful. A bit like this? Invaluable for a female angler!

If the guys want to chip in with a bit of humour, then so what? They mean well (bless their little cotton socks....)

Jeeeez! Lighten up a bit!

Janet

NFA, we got the information, and very good it was too. Maybe a bit of a strange topic for a canal forum, but still useful. A bit like this? Invaluable for a female angler!

If the guys want to chip in with a bit of humour, then so what? They mean well (bless their little cotton socks....)

Jeeeez! Lighten up a bit!

Janet

Wow great idea, I,ll be able to have a competition on who can wee the highest up a wall with my husband. Or write my name in the snow.

Gentleman I know said he was out at a nightclub - gone to use the urinals when the door burst open a young lady rushed in barged him out the way hoiked her skirt up and relieved herself. And she was a she just like that bit in the Full Monty. She apologised to him but needs must. She had no need of little doo hicky. But that would be useful for when I am helping restore the canal and no access to anything other than a bush (which in winter has no foliage). Hmmm thinks shall I shan't I?

I thought my original post was canal orientated on account of disposal difficulties. :D

I thought my original post was canal orientated on account of disposal difficulties. :D

Surely, owing to where it moors, the mooncup is canal related? Though, as it only resides there 1 week in 4, it's not a liveaboard.

Edited by carlt

How much was the operation for a sense-of-humour bypass? :D