Now, I can see I am far from alone with this issue! 🫣 My Houdini hatch leaks when it rains, and now it's got cold I'm also experiencing the classic condensation issue, gathers on the screws and rains down on the sofa. Delightful. I don't have skills, time or budget to sort it this year, so am looking for 'that'll do for now' solutions to keep things dry(ish) this winter. For the leaking, a clear plastic sheet of over the top held down with strong magnets is scruffy, but works well enough to keeps the rain out. I've got some Captain Tolleys to try on the screws. But the condensation, agh, it's killing me. I don't mind it on the windows, am well used to the good ol' 'morning wipedown' from my last boat (this time I've upgraded to a window vac, call me fancy). Dripping from overhead? And getting worse over the coming months? Please, no. Before I waste money and time on endless experimenting, wondered how others have solved this with cheap temporary solutions. A square of padded foil stuff wodged up there? That 'double glazing' stuff that you cover the window with and tighten with a hairdryer? I am willing to sacrifice the light. Thanks for any tips!