42 feet of pure prettiness

MissMax

Featured Posts

By whom though? I have read on here that cats have legged it and turn up ages later. Try not to worry, stupid comment I know.

It's long way back to Skipton. See what happens overnight. Go tomorrow.

Sorry to say, I'm off to bye byes now.

Martyn

Made a rope from duvet cover. Cat won't climb out! Place doesn't open till the afternoon.

What the heck type of place is this

Can someone use Facebook or Twitter to get them to release me cat. It's the Skipton one by canal

My girl can't spend the night in a gents loo room. She'll never be clean again :(

Blooming nearly 3am

Made a rope from duvet cover. Cat won't climb out! Place doesn't open till the afternoon.

What the heck type of place is this

Can someone use Facebook or Twitter to get them to release me cat. It's the Skipton one by canal

My girl can't spend the night in a gents loo room. She'll never be clean again :(

Blooming nearly 3am

Glad you found them, even tho she may be stuck in the gents for a while!

I use this device for when I'm looking for my cats..

http://mytabcat.com

The range isn't brilliant, so you still need to wander around but you'll not wander blindly past them.

Can't help with getting the place opened, but if it's any consolation I have found with my cats that when one of the little s@ds gets lost or shut in somewhere they are very very keen to stay close to home afterwards.

Hope you get her out soon!!!

Met my black cat at the boat after one last look around. She led me round the Balti King. My cat is locked in the men's room. How do I get her out?

Clever cat, she obviously told the other to wait while it got some help.

Have you thought about asking that cat about some of your boat problems? Maybe draw two options and ask it to pick one?

Thank you Lysander. I was close to tears ( don't tell the forum). Never travelled far as I was so tired today after not sleeping. Past Snaygill boats near a white marker. Cleaned the boat, showered (room temp water) shaved, then slept till five (said I was tired)

Going to do a very slow lurking cruise till the 26th then lurk slowly back to Skipton for more boat fixing money to spend.

Thank you Lysander. I was close to tears ( don't tell the forum). Never travelled far as I was so tired today after not sleeping. Past Snaygill boats near a white marker. Cleaned the boat, showered (room temp water) shaved, then slept till five (said I was tired)

Going to do a very slow lurking cruise till the 26th then lurk slowly back to Skipton for more boat fixing money to spend.

I can understand u being close to tears...our pets are our family

Keep going, u will get there

No one told me the day I planned on going full Captain Pugwash I would have to hide from a stampede ofNarrow boats of all shapes and sizes!

Not saying I was frightened (not on the forum) but a strange smell may have been emitted.

The only boat I recognised was 'Narrow Boat Helen' from YouTube (he's sooo dreamy) and he waved at me as I clung onto my boat for dear life, so I guess that means we're married :)

I'm in Keighly getting supplies. Its dawned on me that I have less than four months to get my boat fixed up enough before I leave Skipton.

Things I need

Alternator

Inverter

Door lock needs replacing

Fridge needs removing

Tiller needs new/more balls

Radiators and water needs sorting out (still)

Solar panels installing

Does anyone know how much it would cost to get a new alternator and have it installed by the boat yard?

How much does a inverter cost to buy and have it installed? I can only charge my laptop when it is off and I would really like to use the plug sockets.

Found one bridge I like because it's an electric one and on the right side of the canal :)

Found out why I keep on finding worms on the boat (yay it's not a dead body) stupid cat keeps bringing them :(

Pup is a complete idiot still. I think we may be related. She only does number twos by the edge of the canal with one back leg up (don't ask me why) she's close to falling in many times over

Thank you everyone my cat and I had words ( she gave me a lot of verbal) wasn't happy I washed her ( I know how she feels) but it's the oder'le men's room is not a good smell.

Have a full crew again:)

Willow

Hope

Abbey

Max

WHAM the all girl version :)

No one told me the day I planned on going full Captain Pugwash I would have to hide from a stampede ofNarrow boats of all shapes and sizes!

Not saying I was frightened (not on the forum) but a strange smell may have been emitted.

The only boat I recognised was 'Narrow Boat Helen' from YouTube (he's sooo dreamy) and he waved at me as I clung onto my boat for dear life, so I guess that means we're married smile.png

I'm in Keighly getting supplies. Its dawned on me that I have less than four months to get my boat fixed up enough before I leave Skipton.

Things I need

Alternator

Inverter

Door lock needs replacing

Fridge needs removing

Tiller needs new/more balls

Radiators and water needs sorting out (still)

Solar panels installing

Does anyone know how much it would cost to get a new alternator and have it installed by the boat yard?

How much does a inverter cost to buy and have it installed? I can only charge my laptop when it is off and I would really like to use the plug sockets.

Found one bridge I like because it's an electric one and on the right side of the canal smile.png

Found out why I keep on finding worms on the boat (yay it's not a dead body) stupid cat keeps bringing them sad.png

Pup is a complete idiot still. I think we may be related. She only does number twos by the edge of the canal with one back leg up (don't ask me why) she's close to falling in many times over

hi Miss Max... If you just want to charge your laptop / phone etc you might be able to manage with a small inverter from somewhere like Maplins (I think I paid about £20 for one that works up to 300w) but if its for heavy duty work then I'd wait for someone with a bit more knowledge than me

One word of warning with regards the alternator don't just buy the cheapest one you can find, get one from a well regarded manufacturer.

We replaced ours at the beginning of this year with a Prestolite alternator and it hasn't been as easy s it should have been. The first unit had a faulty voltage regulator which was overcharging the batteries, this was replaced under warranty with a second unit which shook itself to bits a few miles off the entrance to Southwold Harbour in July blink.png

Luckily no damage done and it is now reassembled and working again. But lesson learned.

Thank you everyone my cat and I had words ( she gave me a lot of verbal) wasn't happy I washed her ( I know how she feels) but it's the oder'le men's room is not a good smell.

Have a full crew again:)

Willow

Hope

Abbey

Max

WHAM the all girl version smile.png

Where are you going to be on thursday Max I am going to scotland and can call by with a meter and some advice ok?

• Greenie 1