EE Mobile Broadband offer

Larentia

Featured Posts

So the decision is, "do I want to be commited for 2 years", or will they be offering free 100Gb per month deals for the next 2 years???

Well I have at least one more 100gb which will run out at begining of March haven't used it yet.

I, or rather my wife, mother and mother-in -law, stepsons have been on the 100gb offer for over a year now. So I will hang fire until March......

Are these device any good? How many devices can you connect? Do you think a 100gb package will be turning up soon?

I already have an Osprey 2 on PAYG for £20 which gives 15GB a month which is usually ok though I'm careful with what data I use and usually end the month with data to spare. The signal is stronger than the Kite from EE which is what I used to use. I get decent 4G with it on the roof inside the well deck. Connecting to the signal inside is strong enough to use at the other end of my boat with an iPad. iPhone not quite so good. Battery claim of 6hrs seems accurate. You can connect 6 devices. I use a 3 meter micro-USB poked through the top of the door to charge if it needs it when using. Over!

Well I have at least one more 100gb which will run out at begining of March haven't used it yet.

I, or rather my wife, mother and mother-in -law, stepsons have been on the 100gb offer for over a year now. So I will hang fire until March......

I hope you are right but I think that come the 14th day after the last day to order (the 29th) you will not get the 100gb offer when you top up £10.

I know the last offer ended & I had to complain to get it as my credit did not apply as they had closed the offer 2 days early.

I'm topping one up on the 7th. The last xmas ones ran until April an there was no need to top up so it was free from December until June then U got a couple of Glasto ones followed by 2 summer ones followed by two xmas ones

;)

My last Glasto one did not get the 100gb up as it was after the 14 days after they ended that offer when I topped up as they ended the offer a few days early. When I complained they told me about the new offer & said that they would set it up for me under the new offer as they had closed the old offer early.

I am not sure if this will be how it works from now on. IE 14 days after the last day your sim can arrive you dont get the 100gb. I hope not as the signal here has gone from a paltry 2-4gb to 25-50gb & the ping dropped from 100ms to 25-40ms. Upload speed has stayed the same.

I'm a bit peed off as the EE signal was quite bad so we signed up to Three for a new term on two 15gb sims.

So until they run out I cant change to the EE 50gb deal for less money for more data.

I only managed to ever get two 100gb sims out of them, they won't send me anymore, despite me trying, signing my dog up, using various addresses etc. I went into EE yesterday to try and get a better deal as we are using so much data, (we both use it for work). I'm topping up by 20gb, so we are using about 70gb a month and that's costing £80 in total.

We've been on the 50gb ee business 18 months. When I originally signed up, it wasn't advertised, I couldn't get it when I called them, the operative told me it didn't exist! I finally got the deal by going into a shop and persuading them.

I asked for 100gb but they refused. I am now on a 75gb for £75 a month, it's not great its just a £5 saving on paying the top up fees. It should come down cheaper in July when my contract runs out (or so they told me). It's very annoying how they give out the 100gb sims to hook you in but if a contract business customer asks for same and offers to pay, they will say no. *grump*. I guess they know they have the best service and coverage so they can do what they want. And we can't use 3, we've tried, its useless for web admin and doesn't work here at our home mooring. I still have a PAYG sim but haven't used in a couple of years.

I only managed to ever get two 100gb sims out of them, they won't send me anymore, despite me trying, signing my dog up, using various addresses etc.

I have 4 of the xmas ones, and managed 4 of all the others, using 2 addresses each applicant had its own phone number and email and I used two machines to apply one for one address and one for the other. You may be able to do it on one machine deleting cookies between each address.

Logical thought pays ;)

Just ordered another one of the sims with 200gb on, I have just topped up my first card and activated the first 100gb, this will last till 27th Jan, if i then wait till 60 days before adding another £10 to the first sim, i can use the second sim for the two months between. Genius!!

Packs recur automatically every 30 days. If you don’t have credit to pay for recurring Packs at the end of 30 days, you will have 90 days to top up before we automatically cancel your Pack. Opt out at any time. Full terms at ee.co.uk/terms.

Just ordered another one of the sims with 200gb on, I have just topped up my first card and activated the first 100gb, this will last till 27th Jan, if i then wait till 60 days before adding another £10 to the first sim, i can use the second sim for the two months between. Genius!!

Packs recur automatically every 30 days. If you dont have credit to pay for recurring Packs at the end of 30 days, you will have 90 days to top up before we automatically cancel your Pack. Opt out at any time. Full terms at ee.co.uk/terms.

No wont work......

Allegedly they can only be credited once with £10 to get 200gb.

Also it says you have to top up within 14 days, this I have taken to mean end of offer so by Jan 12th...

I already have an Osprey 2 on PAYG for £20 which gives 15GB a month which is usually ok though I'm careful with what data I use and usually end the month with data to spare. The signal is stronger than the Kite from EE which is what I used to use. I get decent 4G with it on the roof inside the well deck. Connecting to the signal inside is strong enough to use at the other end of my boat with an iPad. iPhone not quite so good. Battery claim of 6hrs seems accurate. You can connect 6 devices. I use a 3 meter micro-USB poked through the top of the door to charge if it needs it when using. Over!

I also pop mine on the side window (Inside) when using it, receives great signal, I think its about 15 devices max, there are plenty of tweeky options in the main menu smile.png

mines for 25gb over two devices (the router and the phone) comes to about £36 a month this inc the Osprey 2 and mobile phone bill too, they piggybacked the deal onto my existing phone contract.

Edited by vulpyfox

• 4 weeks later...

I only managed to ever get two 100gb sims out of them, they won't send me anymore, despite me trying, signing my dog up, using various addresses etc. I went into EE yesterday to try and get a better deal as we are using so much data, (we both use it for work). I'm topping up by 20gb, so we are using about 70gb a month and that's costing £80 in total.

We've been on the 50gb ee business 18 months. When I originally signed up, it wasn't advertised, I couldn't get it when I called them, the operative told me it didn't exist! I finally got the deal by going into a shop and persuading them.

I asked for 100gb but they refused. I am now on a 75gb for £75 a month, it's not great its just a £5 saving on paying the top up fees. It should come down cheaper in July when my contract runs out (or so they told me). It's very annoying how they give out the 100gb sims to hook you in but if a contract business customer asks for same and offers to pay, they will say no. *grump*. I guess they know they have the best service and coverage so they can do what they want. And we can't use 3, we've tried, its useless for web admin and doesn't work here at our home mooring. I still have a PAYG sim but haven't used in a couple of years.

£27.50 for 50GB twice would be cheaper. As chazzy has. Could always do it in two names if they get shirty about you having two lots

EE, £27.50pm for 50GB on 24 month contract. I thought this offer had finished but just found it again on their website.

Only until this weekend coming, as told to me in an EE shop.

If you are an existing customer it is possible the get another 10% off.

Move quick if thinking of going for it

Only until this weekend coming, as told to me in an EE shop.

If you are an existing customer it is possible the get another 10% off.

Move quick if thinking of going for it

I went into the shop and luckily I did a screen grab showing the deal on the website as the instore staff didn't know it exists and were surprised, anyway I've signed up for it as I was on the 15gig at £20 a month and always had to top up extra some I'm a happy man now!

So the decision is, "do I want to be commited for 2 years", or will they be offering free 100Gb per month deals for the next 2 years???

I signed up for the 50Gb deal at £27.50 per month for 24 months a few weeks ago. Seemed too good to be true, particularly as there is no way to be sure of the free 100Gb sims