BCNS Burger Van stolen at Smethwick

Odana

Featured Posts

Not so sure about the shape
In the late small hours, unable to sleep and bored rigid, I spent some considerable time trawling though the various trading sites and quite a few similar ones appeared.
None were exact matches sadly but some were pretty close.

Sadly it could well have been stolen to order, and as you say, will have been rebranded

Some better pics of the towbar end might be handy, one square white box looks much like another to me... as well as details on any identifying data like make and model etc?

Looks to be a 10' x 6' AJC catering trailer, like this.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Catering-Trailer-AJC-10x6-Snack-Van-Lovely-Condition/262106359816?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140107083358%26meid%3D5d08b93865604214ad974f737ea3dc62%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D301594482637

I'm told it should have a VIN number, it might help if the OP knows what this is?

Edited by Southern Star

Was the van not insured?

Expect it would cost more the insure than its worth, certainly what I found when I looked into cover for my fairly tatty covered box trailer, unless you have a farm/fleet policy which might change it its cheaper to not insure and just replace if the worse happens.

Daniel

...quickly I rang another local station who took the bull by the horns, not only put out that it was missing but put it in the news headlines as well. Headlined at 8 and 9am, by 10am there had been a sighting and by lunchtime we had it back!

It's worth a try.

I like it. As said, for things like this, time is precious.

Daniel

This is on FB now, but only seen one posting, I dont understand why they are not flooding the place with postings and photos. The photo on here is the only one I have seen.

So far the Facebook description has been seen by over 9000 people & been shared by 177 so I reckon it's "doing the rounds"!!

Has anyone managed to get this crowdfunding thing up?

Richard

I got distracted with the work thing today - just set up a page, waiting for a BCNS bod to get back to me with bank details so it can go direct to them rather than via me. Will make it live tomorrow - get your cards ready...!

Edited by Odana