Paper licence

craftycarper

Featured Posts

Crafty - I see you have your licence already but reading your first posts I thought, if you like, CRT could send it to my e-mail address, I'd print it out and post it to you by 'snail mail'.

Sometimes I have 'good' ideas and sometimes they work.

I was thinking, as a small contribution to the canal society (people on here, of course), if anyone else is stuck with having their licence printed, I don't mind doing it and posting it to you - you'd also get a Finnish postage stamp on the envelope :)

Just to help out, like, not being nosey. I could do a few - but not hundreds!

Ryanair, Hertz car rental, Avis-Budget car rental - these all have excellent Customer Service. If you disagree, we will take yet another unauthorised amount from your credit card account, or refuse you to board our plane at Bratislava.

. Thank you fox that,s a really nice gesture

Yes display is still required

This is the bit I don't get, if I am honest.

... to me one of the beauties of the canals, is the fact I can stay in the past a bit longer with no printer

To be honest, most people I know no longer have a printer at home, everything is just on the computer or smart phone.

Daniel

This is the bit I don't get, if I am honest.

To be honest, most people I know no longer have a printer at home, everything is just on the computer or smart phone.

Daniel

I haven't had a printer for 20 years but have managed to print stuff at work. Now being self employed I've had to buy one mainly to print Ryanair boarding passes as their app is such crap. Bought a cheap laser which I will probably bin when the toner runs out as a new cartridge is more than the cost of a new printer.......

Cut out your free Boat Licence now on a box of Kellogg's Cornflakes, restrictions do apply and any Cereal rule breakers will have to face the roff of Tony the Tiger.

clapping.gif

...er, except that Tony was on Sugar Frosted Flakes, a.k.a. Frosties.

I will miss the coloured version, at one time I think they changed the colour each year but lately seem to have been stuck on green . I've got possibly all my old discs somewhere and a few tax discs from previous cars as well .

By the time I get another licence I expect it will all change again and I will probably have to pay for it on a mix of hard cash and blood :)

I haven't had a printer for 20 years but have managed to print stuff at work. Now being self employed I've had to buy one mainly to print Ryanair boarding passes as their app is such crap. Bought a cheap laser which I will probably bin when the toner runs out as a new cartridge is more than the cost of a new printer.......

You can use the printers at libraries, 20p/sheet.

Cut out your free Boat Licence now on a box of Kellogg's Cornflakes, restrictions do apply and any Cereal rule breakers will have to face the roff of Tony the Tiger.

Old jokes revisited Number 186: Is a man who murders cornflakes a cereal killer?

I will miss the coloured version, at one time I think they changed the colour each year but lately seem to have been stuck on green . I've got possibly all my old discs somewhere and a few tax discs from previous cars as well .

By the time I get another licence I expect it will all change again and I will probably have to pay for it on a mix of hard cash and blood smile.png

Saw one printed on coloured paper the other week

Yes you've got some kind of wired affliction where you have to take photographs of such, and post

On the internet. Along with incorrect assertions about the boat it's attached to.

I hope you get medical help, with your fledging vigilanteism.

Regards kris

Sorry what photo, just said I saw one printed on coloured paper. well it did stand out from black and white

Yes you've got some kind of wired affliction where you have to take photographs of such, and post

On the internet. Along with incorrect assertions about the boat it's attached to.

I hope you get medical help, with your fledging vigilanteism.

Regards kris

I think you're getting confused about who posted the pic of your license.

It wasn't ditchy!